Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious our world is a game

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
I heard the theory that our world is a game, it’s very similar, you see, if this is so, I hate the dude who plays for me, why the fuck did he choose the “impossible” difficulty?

Can you provide more details to start the discussion?

Can you provide more details to start the discussion?
everything is very simple, if our world is someone’s game, then the guy who chose me as a character made the difficulty “impossible”, since I was not born into a rich family, I was born a man, and also of average height and unattractive, even with a repulsive appearance

everything is very simple, if our world is someone’s game, then the guy who chose me as a character made the difficulty “impossible”, since I was not born into a rich family, I was born a man, and also of average height and unattractive, even with a repulsive appearance
If you have a Machiavellian personality (dark personality traits), bad looks and poor, it's over for you

Its not a game, its a gamble. If it would be a game then everyone would have equal chances at the beginning

We might be unimportant background characters in an unimportant indie game that no one plays so the majority are npcs.

Our world is more like a cutscene. Everything is predetermined.

Its not a game, its a gamble. If it would be a game then everyone would have equal chances at the beginning
Personally, I perceive it as a Sims game, but with multiplayer, as if creatures with a higher level choose difficulty and contact, and go through the game, the dude who chose me is a fucking hardcore guy, this is fucked up

We might be unimportant background characters in an unimportant indie game that no one plays so the majority are npcs.
I consider us to be very important characters who are at the hardcore level, isn’t inceldom one of the most thoughtful ideologies? for example, blackpill and so on, it’s just that in this game we chose the hardcore mode and pumped everything into intelligence and logic, which allowed us to accept reality without trying to cope, because a lot of people still cope, they think that because of money, something will change for them

Our world is more like a cutscene. Everything is predetermined.
By the way, it’s quite annoying that we were invented as villains, always in all films and games (not in all but in most), the heroes are tall, handsome, handsome with charisma to the skies, and the villains are ugly, embittered dwarfs, whom the main character constantly humiliates after the fact strength

I consider us to be very important characters who are at the hardcore level, isn’t inceldom one of the most thoughtful ideologies? for example, blackpill and so on, it’s just that in this game we chose the hardcore mode and pumped everything into intelligence and logic, which allowed us to accept reality without trying to cope, because a lot of people still cope, they think that because of money, something will change for them
I always imagined us incels as clogs in the machine who are just seen as a nuisance and unimportant aspect of the game. I imagine if this reality were a game only guys like alexander, napolean, hitler, cyrus etc were real players.

Personally, I perceive it as a Sims game, but with multiplayer, as if creatures with a higher level choose difficulty and contact, and go through the game, the dude who chose me is a fucking hardcore guy, this is fucked up
Difference is you dont have a choice and everything is completely random

I always imagined us incels as clogs in the machine who are just seen as a nuisance and unimportant aspect of the game. I imagine if this reality were a game only guys like alexander, napolean, hitler, cyrus etc were real players.
Hitler and Napoleon were outwardly incels, Hitler, if I'm not mistaken, is 5'7, and Napoleon is 5'6

Difference is you dont have a choice and everything is completely random
but in my understanding (in hardcore mode) we are played by a person who loves difficulties, and that’s why he chose just such an ugly appearance for us to make it more difficult to complete the game/get an achievement

but in my understanding (in hardcore mode) we are played by a person who loves difficulties, and that’s why he chose just such an ugly appearance for us to make it more difficult to complete the game/get an achievement
Copium cat 1

Hitler and Napoleon were outwardly incels, Hitler, if I'm not mistaken, is 5'7, and Napoleon is 5'6
Hitler way 5'9 which was average back then, same with napolean 5'6 was a average height and he was a noble so i doubt he ever experienced inceldom. Hitler was a nt soldier, he may have had set backs and traumatic events occur in his life but he wasnt incel in appearance. To me he looks normie in apperence, regardless people like these that shape history for generations and millenia are definitely the main character.

Who'd want to play as a peasant, would it even be enjoyable so in such a scenario I'd think we're likely the npcs.