Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Out of ALLL those IT selfies only 1 out of 213 impressed me

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Out of nearly 213 selfies I've counted on IT's little gay pride parade only ONE impressed me:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/x7oiil/cope_and_seethe_incels/

Congrats chink, you HAD TEEN SEX and took Stacylite to prom. Very impressive. But that doesn't change the fact that you are an ANOMOLY. If only 1 out of 213 posts actually beat the blackpill doesn't that say something about HOW FUCKING UNLIKELY IT IS to beat the blackpill??? The rest of ya'll :soy: are in lalala land

Attachments

• 2022-09-06 19_40_18-Cope and seethe incels _ IncelTear - Brave.jpg
    2022-09-06 19_40_18-Cope and seethe incels _ IncelTear - Brave.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 21
lucky ricecel x2?

Lifefuel for Outliercels.

The fact that you have counted the exact number is a True incel + NEET triat

One wrong move and the bitch will send his ass back to inceldom

he has chad jaw, is overall not even ugly, looks super nt, etc etc. doesnt look inceltier at all. hes just asian jfl

I'm pretty sure this foid is getting banged by other guys than him rn.
No way she won't cuck him.

Holy shit what are the odds on this couple? 1 in 1,000?

He is perfectly developed with a wide round face etc. If his father had beat him up with a rolling pin or an aged mother caused him nearsightedness too early into heavy glasses, he would most likely not have ascended. Or, even if his food was rice trash and not cooked protein-rich meats which I imagine he actually was given in an upper-class Asian household.

The one of the big fat tranny made me almost piss my pants. The memes write themselves

he has chad jaw, is overall not even ugly, looks super nt, etc etc. doesnt look inceltier at all. hes just asian jfl
he's definitely ugly. I think he really does have an exceptional personality. Not only is he ugly genetically, but he is not putting in the work to live to his looksmaxxed potential, as his hair is shit, and so is his suit-- so I'd assume the rest of his fashion is also shit. Which is even more impressive frankly.

Last edited:
Imagine a rich trust fund baby telling poor people to just work harder. He’s not even ugly, look at his symmetrical face. Also 5’7 is minimum for foids, since below that your options are considerably lower for finding someone.

Last edited:
Imagine a rich trust fund baby telling poor people to just work harder. He’s not even ugly, look at his symmetrical face. Also 5’7 is minimum for foids, since below that your options are considerably lower for finding someone.
he IS ugly

Most of the attractive posters in IT have 0 post history to confirm they are the individuals in their selfies.

This poster included.

I know I am starting to cope, but it's worth mentioning.

The foid in the photo is average in appearance, but has a blonde halo (ethnic's white worship :feelsUgh:)

She's visibly high BF%, look at her knees, stomach protrusion, shoulders/arms.

It is still impressive that OP has a girlfriend though.

Out of nearly 213 selfies I've counted on IT's little gay pride parade only ONE impressed me:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/x7oiil/cope_and_seethe_incels/

Congrats chink, you HAD TEEN SEX and took Stacylite to prom. Very impressive. But that doesn't change the fact that you are an ANOMOLY. If only 1 out of 213 posts actually beat the blackpill doesn't that say something about HOW FUCKING UNLIKELY IT IS to beat the blackpill??? The rest of ya'll :soy: are in lalala land

doesn't even seem like a guy with a lot of money (irony). where does this disprove blackpill?

doesn't even seem like a guy with a lot of money (irony). where does this disprove blackpill?
he is an ugly short chink that had TEEN SEX

I don’t even think this is against the blackpill. Imho ethnicels are fakecels. I have been saying this for a while

She's very pretty, that fella lucked out in HS. I think he must be rich i feel like he has the rich type NTdom

he's definitely ugly. I think he really does have an exceptional personality. Not only is he ugly genetically, but he is not putting in the work to live to his looksmaxxed potential, as his hair is shit, and so is his suit-- so I'd assume the rest of his fashion is also shit. Which is even more impressive frankly.
hes really not that bad looking dude gigacope

you are an ANOMOLY.
It's basically like someone holding up a winning lottery ticket and then saying, "SEE!! This proves it's possible to win so therefore if you haven't won the lottery it must be YOUR FAULT!!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back