Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Outbursts

D

dancampbell

Greycel
Does anyone get random shouting outbursts?

Sometimes when people say something random I get mixed up as to what they mean and shout quite loudly without even choosing to say anything. Almost like I have Tourette’s, but it happens randomly just once a month

Obviously people laugh because what shouted about doesn’t make any sense but it’s embarrassing and makes me look insane, when I just got mixed up with what they said, I don’t really know why

Has anyone else had this before? What did you say afterwards to the people around you? Did it go away?

Last edited:
i get them too I just act like it didn't happend

I'm in a state where the tiniest change of humor can completely change my mood for the next few hours/days

i get them too I just act like it didn't happend
Cool. What kinds of things?

Mine was someone asked would you rather eat no more vegetables or no more beef?

I shouted No more beef?! Really loudly and was just like woah I didn’t even mean to say that, it was really random

Cool. What kinds of things?

Mine was someone asked would you rather eat no more vegetables or no more beef?

I shouted No more beef?! Really loudly and was just like woah I didn’t even mean to say that, it was really
I yelled "wtf" in public cause I saw a tranny,I was meant to say that in my head