Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Outlaw high-heels

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
High heels are like a swastika flag, just worse.
High heels are a leading factor of heightist discrimination.
High Heels Beach GIF by Beastie Boys
High Heels Shoes GIF by Paramount+

Any platform shoes as well

Why are they even a thing? I never understood why foids drool over them.

Ok bro now u just seem salty asf and unreasonable, bagel boss :lul: Just admit its because they heightmogg u

Last edited:
heightmogging is a universal feeling, everybody even foids love heightmogging others
Makes too much sense. Always thought only men wanted to heightmog but i guess toilets also want to feel the same way.

Modern women's fashion is degenerate

I don't think that'll be necessary.

Makes too much sense. Always thought only men wanted to heightmog but i guess toilets also want to feel the same way.
Short foids want to be tall.
In school I once heard a foid classmate complain to a foid friend that she's short and her foid friend comforted her. I was the same height than the short foid, AS A MALE :society:

Short foids want to be tall.
In school I once heard a foid classmate complain to a foid friend that she's short and her foid friend comforted her. I was the same height than the short foid, AS A MALE :society:
foids complaining about height is retarded cuz it doesnt impact their smv

Foids should not be allowed to height-fraud. I can't tell you how many times I see a hot, "tall" girl, only to look down and see platform shoes. They want to reach tall chad.

foids complaining about height is retarded cuz it doesnt impact their smv
It's probably some leftover psychological trait forgotten by evolution.

They were originally worn by men because it made them appear taller
In some historic book they used a picture from the Tudor period as representation for one family. They were a bunch of men wearing, heels, leggings, and frilled colars. I think they didn't like them because every other one they used the most masculine pictures. :feelskek:

When a foid wears high heels she is stylish and hot

When a man wears lifts he is insecure about his height

I fucking hate double standards for foids so much, THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH LITERALLY EVERYTHING, INCLUDING RAPE, MURDER AND PEDOPHILIA
All women are seen as precious because they all have wombs. Men on the other hand are replaceable, one dick is as good aa another so they get treated much much harsher.

or just wear lifts bro jfl

nah they make foids feet hurt and lead to permanent injuries