Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Over for deercels

Incel trait: Don't know where the deer was

How about dearcels tho?

How could you tell it was a deer?
I looks it was an animal of some sort that resembled a deer unless the video was faked tbh

I only went by the light brown colored blur around 0:14 and the appearance of the blood and flesh being ejected from the landing gear between 0:14 and 0:25.

Jfl it lasted for like two frames

I looks it was an animal of some sort that resembled a deer unless the video was faked tbh

I only went by the light brown colored blur around 0:14 and the appearance of the blood and flesh being ejected from the landing gear between 0:14 and 0:25.

If you notice, it's a turboprop.

So the animal was maybe shredded by the propellers before the rest of it hit the landing gear.

If you notice, it's a turboprop.

So the animal was shredded by the propellers before the rest of it hit the landing gear.
Not that familiar with a turboprop.
Didn't even see the animal getting shredded by the propellers tbh only noticed the landing gear.
It happened pretty fast but regardless of what was hit gives a good idea of what happens to flesh in high speed plane crashes imo

Not that familiar with a turboprop.
Didn't even see the animal getting shredded by the propellers tbh only noticed the landing gear.
It happened pretty fast but regardless of what was hit gives a good idea of what happens to flesh in high speed plane crashes imo

Yeah, humans are what, like 60-70% water? So are animals.

Yeah, humans are what, like 60-70% water? So are animals.
Humans are completely fragile compared to what they build. It's over if you aren't an inanimate object that isn't alive and can't die.

Literally exploded fuck

What deer? All I see is a fine red mist:feelshmm:

Brootal. He didn't even get a chance to react.

It was only a small blur that lasted for a second.

deer gore thread?

Incel trait: Don't know where the deer was

It disintegrates.

Deer are absolutely braindead. They are lucky humans wrecked the numbers of all of their natural predators.