Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JEWtube channel exposes how much of a complete shit heap the united cUcKdom really is

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Commander
★★★

"Oh, britain is so posh and fancy, it's a country of culture and history!".
Say the complete and utter low iq fags that get this view about the britbongland from watching harry pothead, downtown abbey, royal family crap and peaky binders.

I used to live in a town featured in one of their videos a decade ago, and I'm not surprised that it's still a dump.
Here are some example vids:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hud33Hl4OFA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCLlbybTZGo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUWEDGZtYzM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwb4oCvP_m4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaM6qrGXBeE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv9OyOOfW7g

The nore immigrants the better

skynews-blm-police_5300454.jpg

they havent seen russia yet

Climate sucks in most of the territory, immigrants in lots of big cities and highly populated regions.
UK's got a corrupt government, woke groups, niggers and pakis raping, stabbing and killing people in big cities, feminism is rife here and single motherhood is extremely common.
That's the reason why there are so many chavs and wiggers here.

corrupt government
Government in Russia is no better

niggers and pakis raping, stabbing and killing people in big cities
We have tajiks, uzbeks, azerbaijani, armenians, kyrgyz, chechens, dagestani, Ingush instead. Their strong and influential diasporas ( ethnic organized crime) helping their scum get away with crime, illigal business, bribe government officials, police etc.

single motherhood is extremely common.
Same, i myself was raised in almost full female household. Very common type of family in Russia, Ukraine, mother with grandma raising kid.

Country has towns that are dumps, more news at 10

Same, i myself was raised in almost full female household. Very common type of family in Russia, Ukraine, mother with grandma raising kid.
muh based russia, very heterosexual and patriarchal, unlike ur average gay feminist european shithole

muh based russia, very heterosexual and patriarchal, unlike ur average gay feminist european shithole
Don't forget ethno nationalism, just as in 3rd Reich

UK and sweden are peak clown world rn germany is not mnuch better though

UK's got a corrupt government, woke groups, niggers and pakis raping, stabbing and killing people in big cities, feminism is rife here and single motherhood is extremely common.
literally the same in russia, except russians are not woke. But they are not patriarchal either, and single motherhood is just as common. Some calculations claim 38.5% of single-parent families/households in 2021, which is a rise from 21% in 2002. (granted not all of them are female-only, but still) I wonder why is that.

they went from ruling 25% of earth to this in just 80 years

How can u be an incel in russia tho? I thought women were less picky there than in the west .
Even if you have normie looks you still have to be NT, social, outgoing, pursue them etc. If you're high inhib schizo then it's over for you unless you have 7+/10 looks and very tall so girls will throw themselves at you naturally.

Even if you have normie looks you still have to be NT, social, outgoing, pursue them etc. If you're high inhib schizo then it's over for you unless you have 7+/10 looks and very tall so girls will throw themselves at you naturally.
So it's basically the same shit everywhere i don't get the guys that think it's better in other countries.

is this true that chechens, armenians and in general churkas cucks russian men "?

heard that they fuck russian foids degrade them and marry their own later

is this true that chechens, armenians and in general churkas cucks russian men "?

heard that they fuck russian foids degrade them and marry their own later
Yes

The UK is basically just a toilet for the third world shitskins and Niggers.
Everywhere you go there a unimaginable amounts of nonwhites living the good life on welfare stinking up the place.
Same for the rest of Western and Northern Europe. 10s of thousands are flown in or arrive by boat a week to leech of Europeans and destroy the countries.
All orchestrated by Jews of course.

The United Kingdom was reduced to an economic zone by Margaret Thatcher and Tony Blair: no culture, no flair, economic decline all folded into an empty shell of the former center of the empire interspersed with ethnic ghettos and cities which are minority English now.

The byzantine, overbearing UK tax system destroys initiative, hinders economic development, and nimbyism creates a selfish mentality among much of the population, while an unresponsive political system tamely accepts Britain descending into collapse and civil war.

Their final chapter was decided on 30 July 1948, when the British Nationality Act was passed, allowing mass immigration.

Last edited:
How do you go from having the biggest empire in history to this in 150 years?

This place looks shit but If you have money it's pretty good you can drive nice car and live in the south where it's more sunny. England is shit because nobody has social mobility and you either rich or poor for life. And I had to be poor and retarded religious curry, fucking Won the lottery of life lmao

What do you expect in a country totally controlled by the usual suspects ?

They won't be happy until we are all in rags and they are all even richer.