Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Over for parentcels

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★

One will suck chad while the other one has to watch like a cuck

They’ll both have high standards too

The audacity of a deformed human being to reject a normal looking guy, smh
Genocide the disabled
We need eugenics

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq

Genocide the disabled
We need eugenics

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome is needed there.

Some people should really be mercy killed. Nobody can tell me they will ever live a happy life, if they make it to adulthood at all

i would fuck tbh
you can get a double head from them or have one suck your balls while the other suck your dick

They will have a better life then majority of Indian men

I think the left one is a boy

Keep crying.

It's several decades later dumbass. Later than you, not earlier.
What the fuck is up your ass? Who the fuck cares? It’s like you’re acting like they’re your kids. Newsflash, they’re not.

What the fuck is up your ass? Who the fuck cares? It’s like you’re acting like they’re your kids. Newsflash, they’re not.
No. You are just a edgelord baby youngling like wereq faggot and that's in your head. Your smarter than him but just as emo fag. It's easy to fuck with you.

"Suuugh newsflash" lol. Wtf says that?

They will outlast you
https://news.sky.com/story/ronnie-and-donnie-galyon-worlds-longest-surviving-conjoined-twins-die-at-68-12022971#:~:text=News%20%7C%20Sky%20News-,Ronnie%20and%20Donnie%20Galyon%3A%20World's%20longest%2Dsurviving%20conjoined%20twins%20die,the%20oldest%20conjoined%20twins%20ever.

These are longest ever and only reached 68, so decent chance you end up wrong.

No. You are just a edgelord baby youngling like wereq faggot and that's in your head. Your smarter than him but just as emo fag. It's easy to fuck with you.
I’m not an “edgelord”, cringe you even use that word. You’re just a bitch who gets offended and is trying to talk down to people because they said something you don’t like and think because you’re old that makes you wiser. Kys
"Suuugh newsflash" lol. Wtf says that?
It’s a phrase, idiot. People say it in the west.

Last edited:
They will have a better life then majority of Indian men
I wonder how they (he/she I mean really this is the only scenario where the pronouns bullshit makes sense) shit.

Okay I take back what I said about you being smart. 68 is a long life by many measures. I'm 40, I'll be happy if I can live till 68, another 28 solid years is plenty. You are an idiot for thinking that you will outlast them.
I’m not an “edgelord”, cringe you even use that word. You’re just a bitch who gets offended and is trying to talk down to people because they said something you don’t like and think because you’re old that makes you wiser. Kys.
I have no real attachment or care about the twins per say. Yes I am definitely wiser than you. You are an edgelord type who makes a big stink to get recognised. Also, you are accused of being an IT infiltrator called advocate doogy, are you not? Please calm down your insults won't work on me. It will only cause me to say things which push the right buttons and make your seeth more..
It’s a phrase, idiot. People say it in the west.
Yes, 1990 teenage girls from Full House say it in the West lol. Buddy, I was born and raised in southern America before your father swaddled his sperm into your mother's vag. So "NEWSFLAAASH" my comment makes perfect sense

Okay I take back what I said about you being smart. 68 is a long life by many measures. I'm 40, I'll be happy if I can live till 68, another 28 solid years is plenty. You are an idiot for thinking that you will outlast them.
68 was the longest any Siamese twin lived, meaning these twins won’t last as long. Do you even understand statistics? Retard.
I have no real attachment or care about the twins per say.
Per say = even though you have no attachment my comment bothered you and you felt the need to start shit.
Yes I am definitely wiser than you. You are an edgelord type who makes a big stink to get recognised. Also, you are accused of being an IT infiltrator called advocate doogy, are you not? Please calm down your insults won't work on me. It will only cause me to say things which push the right buttons and make your seeth more..
LMAO using threats? Who the fuck do you think you are? Also I proved I wasn’t advocate doogy in another thread so that accusation is officially bullshit.
Yes, 1990 teenage girls from Full House say it in the West lol. Buddy, I was born and raised in southern America before your father swaddled his sperm into your mother's vag. So "NEWSFLAAASH" my comment makes perfect sense
Nope, I’ve heard it from plenty other sources in the West. You live in Curryland so don’t tell me how western culture works.

Last edited:
68 was the longest any Siamese twin lived, meaning these twins won’t last as long. Do you even understand statistics? Retard.
My statement could still be true. How old are you? How old are they?
Per say = even though you have no attachment my comment bothered you and you felt the need to start shit.
No it didn't. You are an edgelord. You got mad cause I wrote "might live longer than you" this is an Incel forum, one might disappear tomorrow or be homeless. It's a fair assumption. Keep your paints on fag.
LMAO using threats?
"Threats?" What sort of loose English is this?
Who the fuck do you think you are?
Someone with a considerable more clout than you in the real world probably man.
Also I proved I wasn’t advocate doogy in another thread so that accusation is officially bullshit.
Eh. Your shady enough.
Nope, I’ve heard it from plenty other sources in the West. You live in Curryland so don’t tell me how western culture works.
Other sources? LOL.

Negro, I was born in the U.S. before your mother got married to your father probably, so yeah I will tell you how Western culture works. And bro, you do realise someone making their money last by living in Curryland doesn't become a "Non-Westerner" because of that. You know what an Ex-Pat is?

Last edited:
My statement could still be true. How old are you? How old are they?
Could be true, could be false.
No it didn't. You are an edgelord. You got mad cause I wrote "might live longer than you" this is an Incel forum, one might disappear tomorrow or be homeless. It's a fair assumption. Keep your paints on fag.
No no, don’t deflect the attention off yourself. You said they will outlast me, not that they might, so clearly you are now trying to backpedal and cover up your statements with lies. If there was some young teen foid who was acting like a whore and I talked shit about how bad foids are would you say she would outlast me? Would you claim I’m an edgelord there?
"Threats?" What sort of loose English is this?
You claimed to tell me not to do something or else, that’s what a threat is.
Someone with a considerable more clout than you in the real world probably man.
You have no clout, you’re a 40 year old who uses an incel forum. @nice_try @wereq this nigga thinks he has clout.
Eh. Your shady enough.
Eh, just admit you were wrong and don’t try to save face. You brought up accusations as if they meant something.
Other sources? LOL.

Negro, I was born in the U.S. before your mother got married to your father probably, so yeah I will tell you how Western culture works. And bro, you do realise someone making their money last by living in Curryland doesn't become a "Non-Westerner" because of that. You know what an Ex-Pat is?
Nope, you can say all u want but you’re still wrong as people use the word newsflash in the same way people use the phrase “captain obvious.”
C1ECEDC8 82AE 4B61 BC23 A84FCCA035C2

That’s just the way it is.

@Murder Mario if I were you, I'd put Jayfagtri on Ignore.

@Murder Mario if I were you, I'd put Jayfagtri on Ignore.
Good idea. He’s already being intellectually dishonest in this thread by claiming he said “they might live longer” as opposed to “they will outlast”.

even animals have the iq to terminate the ill

Could be true, could be false.
Stop mealy-mouthing. That's a point for me, you don't know they'd die. You spazzed at one sentence. It wasn't even an insult towards you.

Also refusal to answer direct questions.
No no, don’t deflect the attention off yourself. You said they will outlast me, not that they might, so clearly you are now trying to backpedal and cover up your statements with lies.
It's very likely given your shitty behavior here with me that you will not survive beyond whatever age you are.
If there was some young teen foid who was acting like a whore and I talked shit about how bad foids are would you say she would outlast me? Would you claim I’m an edgelord there?
Negro, don't try and obfuscate the point by substituting the "if it were a foid" thing. Intellectual weakling !
You claimed to tell me not to do something or else, that’s what a threat is.
Lol. No little fella, it's not. It's an disclaimer because you get very upset when someone writes a benign comment, so be warned that it will happen again.
You have no clout, you’re a 40 year old who uses an incel forum. @nice_try @wereq this nigga thinks he has clout.
The fact you just tagged the two biggest losers who constantly get their ass kicked by everyone on this site shows how desperate you are.
Eh, just admit you were wrong and don’t try to save face. You brought up accusations as if they meant something.
You have a good chance of dying before them. I DOUBLE down.
Nope, you can say all u want but you’re still wrong as people use the word newsflash in the same way people use the phrase “captain obvious.”
View attachment 827560.
Teenage girls and...wait...are you a Zoomer?
That’s just the way it is.
No it's not .
This chap got blasted into having to use the "ignore" feature lmao.
Good idea. He’s already being intellectually dishonest in this thread by claiming he said “they might live longer” as opposed to “they will outlast”.
Both same.

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome is needed there.
Also this is funny that you are going on a long tangent because of this, for which I basically responded "they passed that point" is more or less what I was saying, but your tone deserves a little jab. That too the video has no infants in it.

Stop mealy-mouthing. That's a point for me, you don't know they'd die. You spazzed at one sentence. It wasn't even an insult towards you.
Also refusal to answer direct questions.
No it’s not a point, you said they will outlast, not that they might.
It's very likely given your shitty behavior here with me that you will not survive beyond whatever age you are.
So you think I’m gonna die within a year, ok retard.
Negro, don't try and obfuscate the point by substituting the "if it were a foid" thing. Intellectual weakling !
No, it’s not obsfucating the point. You are just dodging the point. You are claiming I’m an edgelord here but wouldn’t if it was a foid.
Lol. No little fella, it's not. It's an disclaimer because you get very upset when someone writes a benign comment, so be warned that it will happen again.
No I didn’t get upset, i just asked what’s up your ass. Telling someone to behave a certain way or else consequences is a threat, no way around it.
The fact you just tagged the two biggest losers who constantly get their ass kicked by everyone on this site shows how desperate you are.
No I’m just tagging them to show them how fucking delusions you are to think as a 40 year old incel you have any clout.
You have a good chance of dying before them. I DOUBLE down.
I thought you said they will outlast me, so you’re not doubling down you’re backpedaling.
Teenage girls and...wait...are you a Zoomer?
Nope, not a zoomer.
No it's not .
Yes, it is.
Also this is funny that you are going on a long tangent because of this, for which I basically responded "they passed that point" is more or less what I was saying, but your tone deserves a little jab. That too the video has no infants in it.
No you said that they will outlast me, which you later retracted into a maybe.

No, it’s not obsfucating the point. You are just dodging the point. You are claiming I’m an edgelord here but wouldn’t if it was a foid.

No I didn’t get upset, i just asked what’s up your ass. Telling someone to behave a certain way or else consequences is a threat, no way around it.

No I’m just tagging them to show them how fucking delusions you are to think as a 40 year old incel you have any clout.

I thought you said they will outlast me, so you’re not doubling down you’re backpedaling.

Nope, not a zoomer.

Yes, it is.

No you said that they will outlast me, which you later retracted into a maybe.
Stop fighting guys

Do yourself a favor and just ignore this mentally ill 40yo failure of a man. There's no point in argueing with him because it's like playing chess with a pigeon. You can't win because the pigeon will just shit on the board and knock over the pieces.
Put him on ignore and find peace in the fact that this completely insignificant 40yo failure of a man is living such a pathetic life that the only way he can feel somewhat important is by argueing about nonsense online and claim to have "devasted" his opponent when he deludes himself into thinking that he "won" the "debate".
The fact that he is 40 years old and has nothing better to do than to argue online already shows us what a pathetic piece of shit he is. The only way a man can be this pathetic and not kill himself out of pride is by becoming delusional and we all know that's exactly what this sad caricature of a man did. Just let him live in his delusion until he dies an insignificant death and be forgotten. Don't waste your time on him, he's not worth it. He's not worth anything to anybody. He's 40 years old and achieved nothing. He was a loser all his life and he continues to be a loser. He will die in loneliness and insignificance and everything he wrote online which he prides himself with so dearly will be forgotten.

Might.
They are probably not going to. Jesus you really have a hard on for them don't you? You think you are more disabled or disenfranisehed than they are... don't ya?
What? If you're a foid? Wtf? I haven't the slightest clue what you mean..
Ya you did.
They don't need showing. They are nut cases, i.e. the holy trinity of retards if we include you.

Nope, not a zoomer.
Age?
Do yourself a favor and just ignore this mentally ill 40yo failure of a man. There's no point in argueing with him because it's like playing chess with a pigeon. You can't win because the pigeon will just shit on the board and knock over the pieces.
Put him on ignore and find peace in the fact that this completely insignificant 40yo failure of a man is living such a pathetic life that the only way he can feel somewhat important is by argueing about nonsense online and claim to have "devasted" his opponent when he deludes himself into thinking that he "won" the "debate".
The fact that he is 40 years old and has nothing better to do than to argue online already shows us what a pathetic piece of shit he is. The only way a man can be this pathetic and not kill himself out of pride is by becoming delusional and we all know that's exactly what this sad caricature of a man did. Just let him live in his delusion until he dies an insignificant death and be forgotten. Don't waste your time on him, he's not worth it. He's not worth anything to anybody. He's 40 years old and achieved nothing. He was a loser all his life and he continues to be a loser. He will die in loneliness and insignificance and everything he wrote online which he prides himself with so dearly will be forgotten.
You type so much tldnr I live rent free in your mind. @nice_try & @Murder Mario together. And to think, I spoke to MM having a fair shake when he was being attacked by 80% of the site.

Last edited: