Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over If you didn't get teen love it's only gonna get harder past 18

R

righteouscel

-
Your gonna be COMPETING against Chads and rich men between the ages of 35 and 18 to get the young women even if you do manage to get one it seems repulsive to stick your dick in her after another grown ass man already did it who probably been getting it since he was young. You can say I'm coping or whatever but when they are teens they aren't taking big adult dick that wrecks her insides and getting that shitty grown man personality passed onto to them plus imagine how used up women are at that age already for society to say alright it's okay if some 40 year old man fuck her now. She might still be a good fuck partner and someone to talk to but it will never be the same as the young love you missed out on.

Last edited:
Dont Care hate foids

Big part of why I raged at 18 ok so now it's ok if some old geezer bangs her and I have to compete against him while I never even had a gf but this man can add her to his collection of body count fuck my life

Last edited:
How? Why pine over something you'll never going to get? And from day one foids haved hated, lied, and played with me, so I hate them back.

Agepill destroys all

Agepill destroys all
True but some of these Old men still wanna stay in the game and make it harder for you by simping and just having more resources not to mention some of them are still better looking and less unaffected by the age pill due to superior genetics ESPECIALLY IF TALL

Your saying all of those tall men in their 20s and 30s not tryna get young pussy and the age pill just takes their height?
What? I mean aging cripples you every way imaginable.

Into my ban list, teen love defeatist always love to make people felt worse about themself

I’m 30 and have missed out on every developmental milestones in life, kek

Your saying all of those tall men in their 20s and 30s not tryna get young pussy and the age pill just takes their height?
Nah, u are quite literally declining in every single way imaginable the older you get. Looks wise= yes. Body like ur eye sight/ mobility/ collagen amount/brain activity= yes. The way people perceive you as too old/too sluggish to do that= yes. Agepill is too destructive

I’m 30 and have missed out on every developmental milestones in life, kek
So brutal. And now you’ll be seen as weird if u try and achieve those milestones/tell anyone you missed it.

So brutal. And now you’ll be seen as weird if u try and achieve those milestones/tell anyone you missed it.
Yes, I still look and behave like a teen because of my mental condition but my face is ugly :feelscry:

Nah, u are quite literally declining in every single way imaginable the older you get. Looks wise= yes. Body like ur eye sight/ mobility/ collagen amount/brain activity= yes. The way people perceive you as too old/too sluggish to do that= yes. Agepill is too destructive
Its only true in our time where most people dont eat enough cholesterol rich foods and instead eat plant based and processed foods that age you faster

I'm 26, and a literal truecel. It's over, I'd like to die, I'm a lone wold, but wolves are supposed to live in pacts... I'm so depressed, because I'm so ugly and short. I'll never get a pretty girlfriend