Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Overheard, a Stacey called a tall Ogre an "emergency oil can", and the hive laughed.

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I was at a hospital, delivering flowers for my grandmother, and I overheard 3 bleach blondes making remarks about on ogre that had gotten off the elevator.

He was about 6.5" and roided up, about 250, a normies face, like a much uglier Jason Momoa.

The lead Stacey, a much younger Britney spears clone made the oil can remark, and they all burst into laughter.

Problem is, I have no idea what an emergency oil can is

Foidspeak doesnt make sense to me either. Was she talking about a jerry can?
Ff1eea6c 40ad 490b 8153 a6795d2581d5 11e5f3bf6ed79bebb12d46a16f0eb250f

Makes no sense wtf. Whores need to be glocked

I'm surprised they didn't insult you as well

Isn't it sexual? Emergency fuck? I.e. oil is sperm

I think it's like a pump and dump

women love tallfags

Just be a emergency oil can bro

what does that mean

I was at a hospital, delivering flowers for my grandmother, and I overheard 3 bleach blondes making remarks about on ogre that had gotten off the elevator.

He was about 6.5" and roided up, about 250, a normies face, like a much uglier Jason Momoa.

The lead Stacey, a much younger Britney spears clone made the oil can remark, and they all burst into laughter.

Problem is, I have no idea what an emergency oil can is
They’re laughing because despite all his effort, he’s still only a beta buck cuck to them.

It doesn't mean anything. Foids have no sense of humour. One of them just makes a joke and the others laugh, as if its a script. Literal NPCs

They’re laughing because despite all his effort, he’s still only a beta buck cuck to them.
It's possible that he made some kind of weird eye contact, thinking he was the shit .

Stacie's had to mock him

It doesn't mean anything. Foids have no sense of humour. One of them just makes a joke and the others laugh, as if its a script. Literal NPCs

Maybe he was oily or something. Seeing and being in an enclosed space with a roided up ogre for some time must have made the stacies shit their pants, as they knew sub consciously he could do whatever he wants to them and the veneer of soyciety is the only thing between their superiority and getting pumped by a ugly man, so they might have been making fun of the ogre to cope and re-establish their perceived superiority over an ugly male.

Fucking hivemind, man, absolutele bloody hivemind.

It's possible that he made some kind of weird eye contact, thinking he was the shit .

Stacie's had to mock him
Mogs me because can maintain eye contact with humans

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back