Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Overheard Foid. Chad Drives Shit Car it's "Cute"

M

meatball

Banned
-
I hang around Barnes and Noble too much, and Panera for that matter.

Foid 9 hottie in purple yoga pants, and a Becky 6 with a fat ass at next table....

Becky ...."what up with that junky Honda he has?

Stacey "it's cute. Both him and the car.

Becky " does it even have AC?

STACEY " I DUNNO, WE ALWAYS USE MY CAR

Ugh i hate having to listen to people talk when im at somewhere. That’s why i headphonemaxx

Foid 9 hottie in purple yoga pants, and a Becky 6 with a fat ass at next table....

I been saying this for years

Chad driving a piece of shit discolored 90s Honda doesn't stop him from slaying prime pussy.

Imagine.....

Having a crap car, a bad job, an unshaved face, and it's.....cute

Shallow whores are everywhere.

Image0

@HidekiTojota @BummerDrummer

This world is shit

I see this a lot. A foid and her Chad driving around town in a clapped out rusted piece of shit with the windows down in 94 degree weather.
Meanwhile I'm sitting in the new F-150 that has never had a female inside it that wasn't my mother or sister.

Ugh i hate having to listen to people talk when im at somewhere. That’s why i headphonemaxx
I headphonemaxx too! because music is one of my copes and I also don't want to hear conversations from normies and foids.

One time I went without headphones I heard two foids talking about how her bf wanted to have anal sex with her and that she is not prepared yet. :cryfeels:

I knew a guy once who was unemployed and didn't have a penny to his name who was a total Chad in terms of physical appearances.

The woman let him drive her car around, she paid for his monthly cellphone, and virtually paid everything for him every month on her own dime. Chads exist in a different world or dimension than the rest of us. :dafuckfeels:

She was basically his sugar mama and all he had to do to exist is give her the dick from time to time, blows my mind away thinking about it now or then. :feelsUgh:

Not even a Betabuxxer will enjoy that level of power display or spoils of pussy as that Chad did. :dafuckfeels::reeeeee:

Last edited:
I headphonemaxx too! because music is one of my copes and I also don't want to hear conversations from normies and foids.

One time I went without headphones I heard two foids talking about how her bf wanted to have anal sex with her and that she is not prepared yet. :cryfeels:
I remember being a sophomore in high school and having listen to foids talk about how she wanted Chad to wash his dick before she sucked it. 7 years later I never got anything. I hate foids so much

Imagine.....

Having a crap car, a bad job, an unshaved face, and it's.....cute
All Because he prolly has clear skin and his bones are huge and he has good hairline and good symmetry and NT

I see this a lot. A foid and her Chad driving around town in a clapped out rusted piece of shit with the windows down in 94 degree weather.
Meanwhile I'm sitting in the new F-150 that has never had a female inside it that wasn't my mother or sister.
Wealth and money is the extra enticements needed to breed with foids for non-Chads only, but no amount of money or wealth can compete against physical perfection, A Chad can be homeless with zero money and still be slaying pussy left or right, the only thing that trumps a homeless penniless Chad is another Chad with a shitload of money.

We non-Chads can only compete with acquisition of money, power, or resources because at the end of the day that is our cost paid to foids for not being Chads.

If you're a non-Chad and you have no money or resources you're fucked as you have no options whatsoever.

Last edited:
ER had a nice car and that didn’t get him anywhere, he even once stated that he witness a gorgeous blonde girl riding with some guy in a beat up Honda, money != foids (unless cucked)

it's true i was the chad she was talking about, my car doesnt have ac

Buying a nice car to attract women is retarded.

Chad with shitbox > incel with supercar.

This is what foids think about cars:

Ugly man with a nice car = compensating for his small dick
Short man in a big SUV/truck = compensating for his small dick
Chad in literally any car = confident

Most Chad's I have seen drive oversized BMW sports cars. I have no interest in cars, even if I had money I still would drive cheap car.

He stanks, but it's manly
L
This is what foids think about cars:

Ugly man with a nice car = compensating for his small dick
Short man in a big SUV/truck = compensating for his small dick
Chad in literally any car = confident
LOl