Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Overprotective daddies of teen girls are at same level of culture as femoids

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Level of pests

Idk if that's the case if they don't want their daughters to become whores

Idk if that's the case if they don't want their daughters to become whores
They dont want their daughters to be in relations with elder men

Most fathers would just give up and let them do what they want in 2020

Teens girl at least in america don't want most of the guys their age let alone older.

They want them all to themselves

Thats kinda brutal man

if u really think it's only overprotective daddies are in the way :feelsseriously:

Only teenage girls with daddy issues, would wanna fuck an older, cultured man like you. So i can see where you're coming from.

Eh, it is extremely cucked to allow your daughter to whore around with a teenage boy inside your house.

She can go be a proud cumrag once she's out of the house and you're no longer supporting her.

Only chad is good enough for their little princ-

cumguzzler

I mean I wouldn’t let me daughter whore out either. If some adult tried hitting on her I’d probably shoot him or something. If I somehow managed to get that far and have a kid no way I’m letting my bloodline dip into inceldom again by marrying off my daughter to an oldcel. Just gonna hope she marries chad and i have chad grandkids and my offspring dont have to suffer what i did

I mean I wouldn’t let me daughter whore out either. If some adult tried hitting on her I’d probably shoot him or something. If I somehow managed to get that far and have a kid no way I’m letting my bloodline dip into inceldom again by marrying off my daughter to an oldcel. Just gonna hope she marries chad and i have chad grandkids and my offspring dont have to suffer what i did
So you want your daughter to be uncultured femoid

So you want your daughter to be uncultured femoid
I’d pray for a son but if I got unlucky and had a daughter then her main purpose to me is just to have a son who isn’t incel

I’d pray for a son but if I got unlucky and had a daughter then her main purpose to me is just to have a son who isn’t incel
And you daughtert hen would be just ordinary whore, breeding with chads, instead of becoming cultured and appreciating cultured men

And you daughtert hen would be just ordinary whore, breeding with chads, instead of becoming cultured and appreciating cultured men
All foids end up that way anyways I couldn’t stop her for being a sloot if I tried lol

:lul: :lul: :lul: Most fathers are cucks who don't mind when their little precious girl gets passed around by Chad's. Fathers are only protective of their daughters when they're around incels

All foids end up that way anyways I couldn’t stop her for being a sloot if I tried lol
What if your daughter would be atleast a bit exceptional, and would want to date and marry poor but cultured man?

No overprotective dads daughter for my bald spots :feelscry:

What if your daughter would be atleast a bit exceptional, and would want to date and marry poor but cultured man?
Then I think I’d support it because it’d mean me daughter isnt a whore and I’d be happy that it turned out that way. So I guess it’s a good outcome, but unlikely due to femoid nature

My daughter is an impowed women, these inels make me sick. Go and fuck whoever you want stacy!

Having kids is a zero sum game anyways. If you have a daughter, she’ll be a whore. If you have a son, there’s a chance he’ll be incel. So I’m never gonna have kids.