Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Overprotectivedaddiesofteengirls pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 41987
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41987

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This is one of most important and defining pills of inceldom, and for explaining it let's use theoretical example of bublord. So bublord, mediator with The Universe and time traveller or some shit, but from lowly earthly social perspective - just poor old mentally sick hobo failed writer of unpublished books, finds cute (or whatever upon his taste) negro waifu, and goes to her daddy for to say: "We with your daughter are in deep love, and huge spiritual compatibility and connection approven by The Universe, let us be married"". And then her daddy, who is simpleton down to earth man who prefers daughter to be married to ordinary normie wagecuck with so called "stable job", or, if more greed and pretentious - to someone rich, like drexter6, says:

"
images
And no, you can no marry upon my daughter, because normal man with stable job only, like me, or rich, like drexter6"

to someone rich, like drexter6, says:

"
images
And no, you can no marry upon my daughter, because normal man with stable job only, like me, or rich, like drexter6"
@Dregster666 thoughts?

He was deceased, it seems.