Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Owen Benjamins take on Taylor swift

I

Initium

Officer
★★★★
I don’t follow nfl or any Jewish slop media but I keep hearing Taylor swift this and trailer swift that.
Not sure what all the fuss is about but Owen Benjamin has a hot take on this slop

Owen Benjamin being based

Could he be right?

I do not believe for a second that you are not an infiltrator.

Btw for those that want to entertain this normie talk, its obvious its a financial and industry based move to marry someone like taylor swift. Fiction is not reality, even if there are people involved, they are just acting

Well his premise is incorrect, because he asks "why would he marry her", and there has been no indication of marriage by either of them...

Why would I care about these people?

Inceldom Discussion

Why would I care about these people?

I’ve been exposed to endless memes and shit about these people, nice to see someone call Taylor out on being an old spinster

i love how this guy makes whores niggers trannys pajeets etc mad all the time

Owen Benjamin is probably right tbf. bearcel W

but maybe kelce is playing the long con! get with taylor swift, then use your name recognition with her fans to snag some JB pussy

although as an NFL player, whose brain has inevitably been beaten in until it's non-functional, it's unlikely that he's capable of formulating such a strategy