Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Owning a home will kill you

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Owning a home requires much maintenance which is physically draining and exposes you to all kinds of dangerous compounds, fumes, VOCs, etc. It's better to live in an apartment that doesn't require any maintenance hardly (at least inside your apartment). Then you can focus on the things that truly matter to you, such as shitposting and vidyagaming without all the labor and toxic crap.

I own a house its a rather tiny home with a new roof, kitchen and furnace when I moved in small yard too house was built in ww2 and is only a two bedroom so maintenance is not that bad.

I love paying property tax n cleaning gutters

it gets dusty and you have to clean it every day

i own an apartment and i close all the rooms i don't use and just keep the bed room opened and the kitchen and the toilet

I love paying property tax n cleaning gutters
It cost me more to cut my grass than paying property tax. 4000$ lawn tractors, 300$ weed wackers/string plus fuel/oil, and maintenance that includes sharpening blades. I go through a lot of belts at 30$ a pop.

When Inkwel plan on buying a home get one with small postage stamp size yard. That saves much in costs and headache.

It cost me more to cut my grass than paying property tax. 4000$ lawn tractors, 300$ weed wackers/string plus fuel/oil, and maintenance that includes sharpening blades. I go through a lot of belts at 30$ a pop.

When Inkwel plan on buying a home get one with small postage stamp size yard. That saves much in costs and headache.
my mower is a POS im runnin it into the ground cuz i hate it lol

changed the oil on it this year then the battery died a few weeks ago. that was $75 for a new one (amazed it lasted 14 years anyway)

have never sharpened my blades, they are dull af but still work somehow

i looked at the new electric mower but its $6500 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

prop taxes are extremely high in my area

Rent goyim!
Never have any assets goyim!
Waste all your money goyim!
OWN NOTHING GOYIM

Fucking kill yourself kike.

View attachment 872455
Property is frankly the worst type of asset cuz of all the ancillary bullshit. School tax, property tax, insurance, interest rate, closing costs, lawyers, realtor costs, title fee, upgrades, maintenance, appliances, etc. The jooz get theirs either way. It adds up to a massive amount to where it only gains around the rate of inflation (~3% a year)

it's cheaper than an apartment if you live there 5+ years, but that's about it

id rather buy VTSAX as an investment

All of those things apply to apartments also except for maintenance. And why the fuck are you contacting lawyers about a house?
That is technically true since you pay for it through rent. The landlord just deals with the minutiae of it.

Lawyers are needed here to buy or sell a home

Rent goyim!
Never have any assets goyim!
Waste all your money goyim!
OWN NOTHING GOYIM

Fucking kill yourself kike.

View attachment 872455
Apartmentcel detected

Nothing i love more than my boomer neighbor complaining to me about people that only mow once every 10 days because theyre exhausted from life while simultaneously masturbating over the dude who has an immaculate lawn who has his fucking kid do all the work