Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Pack it up boyos, r/shortguys is a goner

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★

:soy::soy::soy:

Just a year ago it was completely blackpilled on foid nature and heightism, now you have delusional manlet cope getting to the top because tallfags and foids have invaded the sub. Normies ruin shit so fast. :fuk:

orangutan maxxing

I got banned on that sub for mentioning geomaxxing, but I understand that they are on very thin ice and can't risk it.

Everyone needs some glimmer of hope to cling onto in order to have the will to live.

Imagine going onto a black lives matter activist subreddit and posting pics of President Obama and shit to inspire hope and show that blacks dont have it that bad

Everyone needs some glimmer of hope to cling onto in order to have the will to live.
Maybe, there are still based posts but if you try to offer a blackpilled narrative on a positive post seething roasties will start downdooting you. :lul:

r/shortguys is full with foids and tallfags lurkers they should make that sub private and application only for blackpilled manlets but ofc they don't ,also discord owner of r/shortguys is a white knight simp who will get mad if i say something bad about foids :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
r/shortguys is full with foids and tallfags lurkers they should make that sub private and application only for blackpilled manlets but ofc they don't ,also owner of r/shortguys is a white knight simp who will get mad if i say something bad about foids :soy: :soy: :soy:
Brutal tbh. Though to be fair it's understandable when Reddit jannies are such troons. :bigbrain:

Uh no I'm looking at the posts and they all seem pretty blackpilled to me.

>i looked at reddit... and i didn't see anything good
Do you also pick up dog shit and smell it expecting it to smell like flowers?

Uh no I'm looking at the posts and they all seem pretty blackpilled to me.
Maybe. But there are specific posts that foids and tallfags like to pile in on. Who knows how shit it'll be in a year. :feelsugh:

I thought it got banned when i read the title

"Short King"

Guys should start calling their obese girlfriends their "fat Queens".

Maybe. But there are specific posts that foids and tallfags like to pile in on. Who knows how shit it'll be in a year. :feelsugh:
I scrolled through like hundreds of posts and could not find a single one. Do you want to link one?

Normie redditors pretending to be blackpilled

Only a matter of time b4 it gets nuked

I'm glad I wasn't a member even if I'm a manlet

Imagine going onto a black lives matter activist subreddit and posting pics of President Obama and shit to inspire hope and show that blacks dont have it that bad
Jfl

Maybe blackpilled shortguys are moving to here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back