Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pajeet gets wrecked by stingray

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★

Jeet's live reaction:feelskek: :feelskek: :
F9liXB bMAEKm F 2

Can't see, but definitely heard it

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Why is this Nigger doing this?

what a retard

Home Alone 2-Marv Gets Electrocuted. on Make a GIF

There's only audio, no video

should've tried to steve irwin and find out

Uggghhhhh man. I accidentally stepped on a stingray before so this is giving me flashbacks. I didn't fall down into the water but I do remember yelling fuck and jumping up. I hopped back up to the sand and my foot felt like it was on fire

Fuck dude that must've hurt so bad.

Uggghhhhh man. I accidentally stepped on a stingray before so this is giving me flashbacks. I didn't fall down into the water but I do remember yelling fuck and jumping up. I hopped back up to the sand and my foot felt like it was on fire
how painful is it ? i m curious

:feelskek: over for stingcels

angry pajeet noises

What even he expecting to happen

his first reaction after getting stung was to lay in the water next to it

Maybe he's screaming from happiness. He did everything in his power to get that result.

Please do not sting saar

how painful is it ? i m curious
Dude it was by far the most painful thing I've ever experienced in my life. It feels like a burning hot serrated knife went into your foot

Dude it was by far the most painful thing I've ever experienced in my life. It feels like a burning hot serrated knife went into your foot
sorry to hear

It's tragic when accidents like that happen. Stingrays are generally peaceful creatures, but their stingers can cause serious harm if someone accidentally steps on them or provokes them. It's a reminder to always be cautious and respectful around wildlife, especially in their natural habitats. I hope Pajeet gets the medical attention he needs and recovers swiftly.