Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pajeet Scammer Trolled Into Madness (Funniest Shit I've Seen In A While)

over for my curry brother. retard nigga

i wouldnt feel bad for the scammers if they weren't pajeets

You'll miss best parts by not watching the whole thing, one of the best parts are when he is saying "ARE YOU MAD!!!!???", he goes really berserk in those moments :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You mad bro?

Just wait a moment, just wait a moment sir.

I hate hindus

I never got these videos, I've never been called by an Indian scammer. Makes me think a good portion of these vids must be larps.

I never got these videos, I've never been called by an Indian scammer. Makes me think a good portion of these vids must be larps.
You don't have to wait for a call, you go to certain websites and look for them

Heck go to any youtube comment section right now that's for a financial based video and you'll see tons of scammers posting whatsapp numbers to contact them on

He's probably getting these scammers somewhere else though, IDK what place the "refund scammer" niche can be found though

Most of these scammers are always indian though lol

You don't have to wait for a call, you go to certain websites and look for them

Heck go to any youtube comment section right now that's for a financial based video and you'll see tons of scammers posting whatsapp numbers to contact them on

He's probably getting these scammers somewhere else though, IDK what place the "refund scammer" niche can be found though

Most of these scammers are always indian though lol

Oh yeah those ones in the youtube comments lmao, forgot about those :feelskek: I swear they completely ruin every comment section on every crypto video that I watch, sometimes people ask genuine questions and shit there but it just gets crowded out by scam bots, pisses me off.

Lmao I could never appreciate this knowing how difficult it is in curryland

I used to watch these scam baiters but the accent trolling gets to my brain at times (A guy did this to me just a few weeks ago)