Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pajeeta gets forcefully hugged and kissed by a wizard

Based currywizard: I mean, it also seems fair since she literally got good results due to his help.

Why are curries using English sites?

Why are curries using English sites?
Reddit got popularized in india by shitskin youtubers a year ago.
The way that idiot in the post uses "cousin sister" makes me wanna gauge his eyes out ,indian English is so disgusting.

The way that idiot in the post uses "cousin sister" makes me wanna gauge his eyes out ,indian English is so disgusting.
Its partly due to the fact that I've only looked at my female cousins with lust but still "cousin sister"? What a asshat.

India should ban the english language for that exact reason.

Curries put so much focus on English education, yet never bother to learn the 'correct phrases' used globally. Typical curries. Either they are too far up their own nationalistic asses or overly western-wannabes, which are most upperclass Indians.

Last edited: