Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Pajeets at it again. Pajeets in their element.

cleanest street in india

All these curries deserve giga white stacies tbh

If you look closely you can spot @PLA1092

KEK

Can someone else please give me the rundown on this @PLA1092 @Ricordanza rivalry?
I will do it my friend

@Ricordanza has white skin
@PLA1092 does not and notices this fact

Simple as. I like getting attention from my little abused curry dog though so I lead him around for fun

I will do it my friend

@Ricordanza has white skin
@PLA1092 does not and notices this fact

Simple as. I like getting attention from my little abused curry dog though so I lead him around for fun
Post your hand and put this whole drama to rest, if you refuse that confirms your status as a shitskin sorry

He has literally dug up 3 year old posts of mine from 2020 (because he's obsessed with me) so I have no doubt that he's already seen it :feelshmm:

KEK

Can someone else please give me the rundown on this @PLA1092 @Ricordanza rivalry?
the user in question is a known homosexual who becomes angsty and irritable after not receiving any attention from his forum dad (me) for a long period of time. my leading theory is that he believes me to be a closeted 6'4 BBC Tyrone judging by his prior posts :feelswhere:

I'm a BBC fan
I love watching BBC on my phone

the user in question is a known homosexual who becomes angsty and irritable after not receiving any attention from his forum dad (me) for a long period of time. my leading theory is that he believes me to be a closeted 6'4 BBC Tyrone judging by his prior posts :feelswhere:
Don't flatter yourself Narendra we all know you're a curry because no other race deflects so hard whenever questioned on their ethnicity

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back