Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pakis harassing white females

Considering how many European women want immigration from these countries I think its safe to say they want to get raped by ethnic men. Just Be Ethnic strikes again

Considering how many European women want immigration from these countries I think its safe to say they want to get raped by ethnic men. Just Be Ethnic strikes again
Due to amount of rapes going down, they want to increase monthly rape quotas

of course, average curry foid looks like a monkey any white foid there is treated like a celebrity

Last edited:
They aren't harassing her you fucking shititors; they are just curious and intrigued.

This is why I dislike curries - they are very rapey towards other races.

Really, rices & hispanics are the only race that are actually loyal to their own race of women

Whites, blacks, curries & arabs are all very predatory towards other races

This is why Xi needs to get 10,000 nukes, strap them to those hypersonic missiles and launch them towards all the degenerates

Last edited:
This is why I dislike curries - they are very rapey towards other races.

Really, rices & hispanics are the only race that are actually loyal to their own race of women

Whites, blacks, curries & arabs are all very predator towards other races

This is why Xi needs to get 10,000 nukes, strap them to those hypersonic missiles and launch them towards all the degenerates
They are very raped because instinctively they know their inferior DNA, and have strong reproduction instincts while in proximity of white superior uterus. They just can't help it and want to upgrade their bloodline.

they do it everyday in turkey. @yez :feelskek:

Propaganda post, fucking retards @ everyone who thinks it's because they're white women. That is how Pakistanis are with tourists in general.

Here is a video of a black male tourist in Pakistan and he is getting way more attention than the two white women in the video plus he is chill as hell about it, I'd be freaking out (due to my OCD).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgLlvhGs2ss

They are very raped because instinctively they know their inferior DNA, and have strong reproduction instincts while in proximity of white superior uterus. They just can't help it and want to upgrade their bloodline.
jfl always some ethniccel trying to go with a blacked/browned fantasy. most rapes by indians happens to indians.

Propaganda post, fucking retards @ everyone who thinks it's because they're white women. That is how Pakistanis are with tourists in general.

Here is a video of a black male tourist in Pakistan and he is getting way more attention than the two white women in the video plus he is chill as hell about it, I'd be freaking out (due to my OCD).

I just watched that video and in the video the black guy claims they touched his ass??? WTF

How do women plan to report 1000 Horny Paki (pisslamic Poojets) and put them in Jail after they get brutally raped? Do they think "Justice" system works in these backwards countries?

I can't even image how pampered and delusional women are in West especially blondies which their whole life is basically and purely LOVE, ATTENTION, ADMIRATION, FREE MONEY, COUNTLESS CHAD SEX OFFERS, FREE TRIPS basically automatic tutorial mode

White femoid trait: Going to rape prone places and expecting not to get harrased/raped.

993d0275-baa5-4015-b6a9-aea468a6b5ef_text.gif

They know about white sluthuman foids. They don't want babies with bukake sluts, they just want cum and dump.

:feelshaha:kek these redditor niggers see white women being surrounded by brown men and automatically assume it's muh rape, and then they have the gaul to bitch about racism and prjudice:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. SJWs are fucking hilarious

Actually the white females are harassing them

:feelshaha:kek these redditor niggers see white women being surrounded by brown men and automatically assume it's muh rape, and then they have the gaul to bitch about racism and prjudice:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:. SJWs are fucking hilarious
gaul as in the race of french?

Then the faggots in the comment section make "bobs and vagene" jokes (that's the most upvoted comment). Clicked on the person's profile and it was a full-on :soy: looking dude. Motherfucker will make racist jokes about ethnics but cry when you say the word "nigga" because you're rapping along. Fuck SJWs.

I just watched that video and in the video the black guy claims they touched his ass??? WTF
I did not catch that part but I'm sure there's a handful of homosexuals living there in Pakistan but can't be open about it. I was just glad to see that Pakistanis are this way with non-whites too and not only with whites. I thought they were white-worshippers but it's nice to see they treat black people this way as well, I can only assume this is the same treatment that other races would get (which is good).

Then the faggots in the comment section make "bobs and vagene" jokes (that's the most upvoted comment). Clicked on the person's profile and it was a full-on :soy: looking dude.
Post his face please lol
Motherfucker will make racist jokes about ethnics but cry when you say the word "nigga" because you're rapping along. Fuck SJWs.
White cucks LOVE niggers more than they love asians, arabs, or Indians. That's why I don't give a shit that they're dying out tbh. They'll bomb Arab countries but then send millions of dollars in aid to nigger countries, they'll cuck asians but then let nigger fuck their wives and daughters, and work indians as wagecucks while and give free welfare to niggers JFl:lul::lul::lul:

Post his face please lol

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile/comments/wpw690/oc_some_things_never_change/

Literally :soy:.

White cucks LOVE niggers more than they love asians, arabs, or Indians. That's why I don't give a shit that they're dying out tbh. They'll bomb Arab countries but then send millions of dollars in aid to nigger countries, they'll cuck asians but then let nigger fuck their wives and daughters, and work indians as wagecucks while and give free welfare to niggers JFl:lul::lul::lul:
Yeah that is true, those who claim to be anti-racist only mean they are against racism if the victims are black people. I hate those hypocritical cumskins. But it also extends to self-hating brown people who try to deflect blame from the nigger or nigress when they commit a crime against brown people.

JFL looks like the stereotypical soyboy :lul::lul: life is a meme.
Yeah that is true, those who claim to be anti-racist only mean they are against racism if the victims are black people. I hate those hypocritical cumskins. But it also extends to self-hating brown people who try to deflect blame from the nigger or nigress when they commit a crime against brown people.
Yep. Snow niggers who say they're anti racist just mean they love niggers killing their sons and fucking their daughters

"Its just natural instincts silly foids!" :feelsahh:

JFL looks like the stereotypical soyboy :lul::lul: life is a meme.
That's the kind of cumskin whose daughter will get DPed by niggers :lul: so he gets upset if he sees a non-black say "nigga" yet makes racist jokes about brown people. NPC meme.
Yep. Snow niggers who say they're anti racist just mean they love niggers killing their sons and fucking their daughters
Yeah exactly, I hate those kind of hypocrites the most, they are awful people.