Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pakistan

Blackpilled gigaChad athlete who becomes leader of the whole country. Even though meanwhile we were sitting in our parents basements I am still cheering for him. :feelzez:

28DBA657 8EDC 4A2C BA5F DA5A60053F54

They're twisting his words anyways:
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/MashwaniAzhar/status/1407060581702569986

He talks about it in the third video. In a society where women do not dress like skanks, a man might misinterpret the rare few women who dress like whores as whores. Not so shocking. People literally used to pick up hookers in the US based on how they were dressed and where they paraded around, now you can just use the internet for that. Point still stands though; just more outrage culture.

Pakis are still based on feminism shit, even in the UK you're liable to get your legs broken if you mess around with the daughters of most uncucked pakis

Pakis are still based on feminism shit, even in the UK you're liable to get your legs broken if you mess around with the daughters of most uncucked pakis
This annoys me, why can't I get a Hijabi :feels:

based on giga

He will have to double his security or soys from Reddit will beat him up.

No amount of seething and propaganda will change the fact that if someone wears slutty clothes it's her own fault if they get raped.

giga based Imran Khancel

hes making the cucks seethe in the commets:feelskek:
absolute king. based @RREEEEEEEEE
They're twisting his words anyways:
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/MashwaniAzhar/status/1407060581702569986

He talks about it in the third video. In a society where women do not dress like skanks, a man might misinterpret the rare few women who dress like whores as whores. Not so shocking. People literally used to pick up hookers in the US based on how they were dressed and where they paraded around, now you can just use the internet for that. Point still stands though; just more outrage culture.

not surprising (((western)) media trying to make him look worse

Last edited:
He's literally a chaddam who fucked multiple white women in his youth. Even married a mayohoe. He chaddammed his way into becoming the pm

He's literally a chaddam who fucked multiple white women in his youth. Even married a mayohoe. He chaddammed his way into becoming the pm
that's true. he changed his views to more based for politics. well being a Chaddam and based misogynist are not exclusive

Incredibly based

This annoys me, why can't I get a Hijabi :feels:
You can, just not in my town. Go to some pozzed globohomo place like london or Birmingham theres plenty of loose women even hijabis there

Imran Khan zindabad! Long live Imran Khan!