Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pakistani dramas are Blackpilled

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5wmOaOIJHNs

just watched this one. basically rich old guy scams the foid into marriage, she tries to run, so he has thugs kidnaps her. eventually she gives up trying to run. and eventually decides to troll the rich guy, says if you really love me, please give me 10% of your property and pay my mom's medical bills. the guy signs the paper without looking cause he is retarded. later he finds out he signed away his money, is going to be evicted from his own home and finally be divorced from her too: JFL

TLDR: Foid scams rich old guy and takes his money and kicks him out his own house. LMAO

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?

Jfl, I have never heard of this drama. I'll make sure to give it a watch. Who stars in it?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5wmOaOIJHNs

just watched this one. basically rich old guy scams the foid into marriage, she tries to run, so he has thugs kidnaps her. eventually she gives up trying to run. and eventually decides to troll the rich guy, says if you really love me, please give me 10% of your property and pay my mom's medical bills. the guy signs the paper without looking cause he is retarded. later he finds out he signed away his money, is going to be evicted from his own home and finally be divorced from her too: JFL

TLDR: Foid scams rich old guy and takes his money and kicks him out his own house. LMAO

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?

Ragefuel storyline

fucking over if youre nonwhite in 2020 (and all years before and after)

Jfl, I have never heard of this drama. I'll make sure to give it a watch. Who stars in it?
I don't pay attention to actors name so don't know

All those dramas are shit. I'm surprised you watch them while being a Western-born curry. IMO the most blackpilling aspect is the fact that none of the actors look even remotely like your average shitskin curry in the country. :feelskek: