Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pakistani serial killer goes ER because of inceldom

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
The police told SAMAA TV on Saturday that Arsalan was upset because he couldn’t get married and decided to murder couples who were getting married.

He was caught Friday night after he entered a home in Peoples Colony and the owner called the police right away.

The suspect used to target the couples that were sleeping on rooftops. He would come at night and kill them with a brick.

The police said Arsalan was arrested in 2017 as well for murdering a woman.

Jfl at releasing a known murderer. He killed 3 couples in total on this spree. Could have easily been avoided but the Anglo-Saxon based Pakistani law system is inherently flawed.​

I wonder how old he is. How long did it take him before he snapped I wonder?

The police told SAMAA TV on Saturday that Arsalan was upset because he couldn’t get married and decided to murder couples who were getting married.

He was caught Friday night after he entered a home in Peoples Colony and the owner called the police right away.

The suspect used to target the couples that were sleeping on rooftops. He would come at night and kill them with a brick.

Jfl at releasing a known murderer. He killed 3 couples in total on this spree. Could have easily been avoided but the Anglo-Saxon based Pakistani law system is inherently flawed.

It was over for him.

should have just moved to the UK.

white foids throw themselves at even the ugliest pak males here

should have just moved to the UK.

white foids throw themselves at even the ugliest pak males here
Be careful with that, soon the JBW theorists and Ethnicels gonna throw at you and call you a liar.

CEO of Based
People underestimate the marriage crises in curryland

Be careful with that, soon the JBW theorists and Ethnicels gonna throw at you and call you a liar.

This is just a small number of pakcels that have smashed tens of thousands of white foids. Look at these guys and tell me they are chad with a straight face.

These foids literally do anything for them. Travel up and down the country, move in with them, fuck all their friends. You name it.

Being a pakistani in the UK is the equivalent of being white in SEA but at 10x the scale.

Attachments

• paks.jpg
    paks.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 144
This is just a small number of pakcels that have smashed tens of thousands of white foids. Look at these guys and tell me they are chad with a straight face.

These foids literally do anything for them. Travel up and down the country, move in with them, fuck all their friends. You name it.

Being a pakistani in the UK is the equivalent of being white in SEA but at 10x the scale.
yes take the pakipill

27690.jpg

Very interesting indeed. And you already got someone disagreeing with you (muharremabi)

pure cope, I am one living in the UK and where is my white foid harem at?

"muslims cant be incels bro"

Jfl at going ER anywhere except the West

See this is the type of ERs we should be looking to celebrate. A bunch of randoms? Nah, actual targets that hurt you. Instead of killing fellow ricecels ER should've targeted his bullies and Stacies and instead went after uggos.

Another fallen hERo

:feelsclown:
Tales of the basement.

And I anoint thee, St. Brickcel.

Jfl at releasing a known murderer. He killed 3 couples in total on this spree. Could have easily been avoided but the Anglo-Saxon based Pakistani law system is inherently flawed.

Should've just moved to Europe and grooming gangmaxxed.

should have roped right after instead of getting arrested tho

it was time that something like that happend in the curry domain. india and bangladesh is next

He should've known all of his victims were just betabuxxing aswel :feelskek:

Should've just moved to the UK. Pakistani men are seen as handsome, exotic badasses over here. There was even mass national confusion because they'd often have harems of girls, westerners had never seen anything like it so they thought the women were forced into it but in reality it was just their own choice.