Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pakistani Whore keeps fucking white guys

Typical ugly currywhore.

Holy shit, that is one attractive curry whore.

Typical ugly currywhore.
What? She's very attractive for a curry female. @Legendarywristcel do you consider the curryfoid in the video your looksmatch?

What? She's very attractive for a curry female. @Legendarywristcel do you consider the curryfoid in the video your looksmatch?
No, she isn't. Your standards are low.

Giga cope. The average Jewish female looks better.
What dimension are you living on, average Jewish toilet looks like absolute shit. This girl looks has such neotenous features and mogs kike normie foids to oblivion.=

What dimension are you living on, average Jewish toilet looks like absolute shit. This girl looks has such neotenous features and mogs most kike normie foids to oblivion.
She's horrendous. There is no hope for the curry race if you think she's one of our best.

:feelswhat:

For real? No satire? @Irredeemable @gymletethnicel do you find the foid attractive?
If you find her attractive then I have no doubt you would go for landwhales as well. She's ugly.

I am 2/10. And her looksmatch is posting here already.

No wonder this world is cucked when there so many simps even on a place like this. :lul:

no wonder your incel you wouldn't go for your own looksmatch which is probably a 3, the foid in the vid is a stacylite

She's horrendous. There is no hope for the curry race if you think she's one of our best.
Nah bro, she looks better than the average kike foid. She's not hot, but she's like cute if you know what I mean.

Nah bro, she looks better than the average kike foid. She's not hot, but she's like cute if you know what I mean.
Eh, well looks are subjective up to a certain point so I guess that makes sense then.

people on this site will claim "tHatS mY lOoKsMaTcH" :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
That's how we know this place is flooded with fakecels. The girl looks really cute. Too bad shes a whore.

she's hot af, idk why currycels always cope by saying currywhores are so fucking ugly
just proves that they're all volcels once again

she's hot af, idk why currycels always cope by saying currywhores are so fucking ugly
just proves that they're all volcels once again
average curry whore looks far far worse. I have been there and lived there. @Legendarywristcel can also confirm

average curry whore looks far far worse. I have been there and lived there. @Legendarywristcel can also confirm
Yeah the average curry whore is ugly, I live in a >15% curry country so I see curry whores every second in my neighbourhood but this bitch is definitely above average

make posting some random tiktok of a foid being a whore bannable please

make posting some random tiktok of a foid being a whore bannable please
God IQ

Unfortunately Sergeantincel has peanut IQ so he will never listen

God IQ

Unfortunately Sergeantincel has peanut IQ so he will never listen
It literally provides no progress for us incels. It's the most effortless shit i've ever seen like yes we know holes are cunts can we move on. It's posted purely to make us feel like shit, and sometimes near suicidal. What if it's someone who hates incels and wants to try to push them to the edge of death or them harming themselves

It literally provides no progress for us incels. It's the most effortless shit i've ever seen like yes we know holes are cunts can we move on. It's posted purely to make us feel like shit, and sometimes near suicidal. What if it's someone who hates incels and wants to try to push them to the edge of death or them harming themselves
@SergeantIncel, he makes a very good point.

Needs to be stoned

Y__ w___ n____ h___ t___

Abdul, get the stones