Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pakistanis worse than Indians

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
No debate for me at this point. I fucking hate having this disgusting paki shitskin muzzie Arab worshipping cuckold blood in me.

almost every single God damn fucking Pakistani I have met has a horrible fucking personality. they are a hypocritical,vain, cheap, disgusting inbred shitskin race of Subhuman filth. far far worse than Indians or Hindus.

These fuckers scam each other, treat each other like shit, and horrible people overall.

In the future , at this point legit considering changing my name to a Hindu or a Christian one, I don't want to be associated with this filth.

@wereqryan @Aadi @Caesercel @Justice @curryboy420 @curryfool @PrestonYnot- @get_even @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @your personality

At least pakis don't have designated shitting streets kek

At least pakis don't have designated shitting streets kek
Cope these Subhumans would if it wasn't for Arab nigger religion forcing them not too.

Pakis in general cope a lot with their pashtun dna and shit but in reality 99% of them still look curry and subhuman. Around 70% of Pakistan is full of inbreds

No debate for me at this point. I fucking hate having this disgusting paki shitskin muzzie Arab worshipping cuckold blood in me.

almost every single God damn fucking Pakistani I have met has a horrible fucking personality. they are a hypocritical,vain, cheap, disgusting inbred shitskin race of Subhuman filth. far far worse than Indians or Hindus.

These fuckers scam each other, treat each other like shit, and horrible people overall.

In the future , at this point legit considering changing my name to a Hindu or a Christian one, I don't want to be associated with this filth.
Cope tbh ask @ReconElement about how Hindu Indians get treated by people of other races compared to Muslim Indians. You at least have less of a failo than Hindus and Jains do.

Cope tbh ask @ReconElement about how Hindu Indians get treated by people of other races compared to Muslim Indians. You at least have less of a failo than Hindus and Jains do.
I was talking about personalities, not about treatment of others. Pakistanis have shit personalities unironically. shitty looks too but personality especially, even worse than niggers in many ways

I was talking about personalities, not about treatment of others.
I see. Guess it depends tbh in ethnic countries people are more low inhib, less considerate of personal space and "rude" Ig.
Pakistanis have shit personalities unironically. shitty looks too but personality especially, even worse than niggers in many ways
Being nice hasn't worked for Hindus. In the UK Pakistanis acting rowdy makes people look down on Indians but at the very least they have the rep that it isn't a good idea to mess with them.

I was talking about personalities, not about treatment of others. Pakistanis have shit personalities unironically. shitty looks too but personality especially, even worse than niggers in many ways
What he said is kinda true tho.Pakis are atpeast seen as low inhib rapists instead of street shitters

Brutal. When a Pakistani considers his own race worse than curries, you know it never even began for Pakicels.

Brutal. When a Pakistani considers his own race worse than curries, you know it never even began for Pakicels.
The opposite is far more common. Also for all intents and purposes tbh Pakistani males are still seen as curries if they don't specify themselves as being Muslim.

@wereqryan @Aadi @Caesercel @Justice @curryboy420 @curryfool @PrestonYnot- @get_even @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @your personality
BASED.

Couldn't agree more. Indians can be annoying but most are OK even if a lot of them drink cow piss.

Pakistanis are the absolute worst.

What he said is kinda true tho.Pakis are atpeast seen as low inhib rapists instead of street shitters
Doesn't matter man. Pakistani = Indian = curry to them.
The only way being a Pakistani can "help" you is if you're light skinned so you can easily larp as an Arab. L

Larp you aint paki, no one wants a dirty hindu name. You're a fucking pajeet.

Never met one before but online experiences with them have been horrid. They are the copers among copers.
"muh complete islamization of curryland"
"muh superior pashtun genes"
"muh kashmir"

Are you actually Pakistani?

Yeah we're all part of the same shithole genepool.
Exactly I'm sick and tired of this paki coping tbh.

Just look at this thread and Op's replies to my arguments. Literally S tier mental gymnastics to make it seem like Pakis aren't south Asians. I run into retards like these on 4 Chan and 8chan too. They are delusional to say the least

Larp you aint paki, no one wants a dirty hindu name. You're a fucking pajeet.
keep coping
Are you actually Pakistani?
half sadly
just lol if you think I would have been larping for years now here about being Paki to discredit em. I didn't even hate Pakis as much when was first on this forum, gave them chances to leave a good impression over and over and they ruined it

I really like tandoori chicken. But ngl, watching south asians prepare the food with their hands and eat the food with their hands is quite disgusting.

We all know a lot of them literally just got done wiping their asses before sitting back down at the dinner table to proceed eating with their hands.

What about Pakistani women?

I really like tandoori chicken. But ngl, watching south asians prepare the food with their hands and eat the food with their hands is quite disgusting.

We all know a lot of them literally just got done wiping their asses before sitting back down at the dinner table to proceed eating with their hands.
if they wash their hands throughly twice, not a problem but I agree a bidet would be preferable to manually cleaning. sadly many shower too little and dirty in general
What about Pakistani women?
on average yes they mog Indian/Bengali foods. but some of em look inbred and have too much hair due to inbreeding too much.

but top tier ones will mog top tier Indian ones on average. but again that is an irrelevant fact here, my criticism of Pakistanis has to do with their attitudes/personality

Pakis like to cope with 4 cherrypicked pics of guys with green eyes
They cope harder than curries