Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Passing On Genes is Cucked

Tristan Cel

Tristan Cel

Banned
-
....I get it that if you get a wife and have kids, there's a stability there, and you will be less lonely and maybe get regular sex.

But it's also Cucked. You might wage slave for 25 years, only to see your child NOT pass on their genes.

Or race mix.

Or go tranny.

So......you have no control anyway.

Kids are everything. It's the only way to contiue the genetic legacy and while there aren't ways to secure your kids bloodline (even with arranged marriage which is impossible for the foreseeable future) there are ways to improve the chances of him ascending

If you are with your child and you teach them the right values they wont do that tranny shit. If I had a kid I would raise him myself. His school would be online so he never leaves for some NWO indoctrination nonsense. I'd instill based values in him too. He would be the 2nd coming of hitler (except I also inject him full of test and HGH) but hes superman

Graycel post. Low IQ Cope.

Graycel post. Low IQ Cope.
Maybe.

But I'd actually rather trust the conclusions of some normie...

Who slaves away for 25 years...

Got divorced raped....

And his daughter studied african studies for 100 grand and turned lesbo

Just sounds like you’re too retarded to know how to raise children outside of the status quo.

Having a daughter is beyond cucked.

Have kids and isolate them from this cucked society, then I doubt they will do all the shit you mentioned

seems like a cope thread

You don't have to have children to pass on your legacy you would only be disappointed by your offspring.
Become someone other peoples children look up to so they too will follow your footstep instead of 1 or 2(of your own) you would have millions.

no way to ensure that your kids won't go tranny or get indoctrinated. and if you're incel you're spending a lot of time and money on something that's going to end your genetic line anyway.

but muh genetic legacy is an unbelievably deluded cope. that genetic legacy, even if it magically continues for years and years into the future, will end when humans go extinct. your genes are meaningless and you only think about them at all because your body is telling you to
Just sounds like you’re too retarded to know how to raise children outside of the status quo.
saying that without having raised children yourself makes this statement retarded
Having a daughter is beyond cucked.
in the words of the great luther mcdonald, if it's not a boy, flush it out and try again

I don’t see the point of passing on your genes either. Raising a family sounds like hell to me. Kids are incredibly annoying.

no way to ensure that your kids won't go tranny or get indoctrinated. and if you're incel you're spending a lot of time and money on something that's going to end your genetic line anyway.

but muh genetic legacy is an unbelievably deluded cope. that genetic legacy, even if it magically continues for years and years into the future, will end when humans go extinct. your genes are meaningless and you only think about them at all because your body is telling you to

saying that without having raised children yourself makes this statement retarded

in the words of the great luther mcdonald, if it's not a boy, flush it out and try again
I respect the fact that you MIGHT succeed. And if you ascend give it one hell of a shot.

But for me, a 25 year betabux seems hard.

I'm weak I guess.

I respect the fact that you MIGHT succeed. And if you ascend give it one hell of a shot.

But for me, a 25 year betabux seems hard.

I'm weak I guess.
nah it's cucked period. you're taking away time, money, patience from your experience and putting it into someone else's because you think they'll repay you (by passing on your genes). but the odds are against you and you'll die just as miserable as you would've if you hadn't created another incel that will experience nothing but neglect and abuse.

if anyone here is stupid enough to pass on their genes i hope their kid dies in utero

How? I know where my parents went wrong and how I'd prevent that from happening to my offspring.

How? I know where my parents went wrong and how I'd prevent that from happening to my offspring.
because your parents didn't commit every mistake that's possible in raising a child and you're fully capable of fucking up your kid in a completely new way

But it's also Cucked. You might wage slave for 25 years, only to see your child NOT pass on their genes.

Or race mix.

Or go tranny.

So......you have no control anyway.
Actually I thoroughly thought about this too the other day. The solution is to make more children (at least 3, but please only if your white lol).
Then you teach them to be conservative.
How?
You make sure they have a role model to look up to with your desired political opinion. They should ideally be around 10 years older than your kids. Someone who shows them how to raise the flag or how to shoot a gun or who tells jokes about Muslims.

What? It's the exact opposite. Not having children is essentially removing yourself from the gene pool.
And there is no guarantee your children will grow up to be incel specifically if they can get the right hormones and surgeries if needed at the right time.