Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Passing on your genes doesn't matter that much

BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
First of all from the entire human history only about 40% of men have passed on their genetics.

But let's say you have a kid with a femoid, that kid will have about 50% of your genes.

Then if your kid has a grandchild, it will have 25% of your genetics.

If you go down 10+ generations, only something like 0.1% of your genetics will remain AKA who cares at that point.

But, if you have a sister or brother, and they have children and grandchildren, then most of your genetics will be passed on through them. Even if you have an uncle or aunt, you share about 25% of your genetics with your parents siblings. They will also pass on your genetics, if they have kids, grandkids etc.

So for you as an incel male, passing on genetics is not something you have to worry about, especially if you have siblings, or your parents have siblings who have children.

But I need my choco baby, even though itll never happen anyway.

My sibling plans to have 3 children, so it is not my concern to give my parents any grandchildren

Passing on genes is totally unimportant to me. Why would i care about creating life? I want sex, not polluting the world further.

It doesn't matter at all. Completely meaningless. All life will eventually die out.

I do agree. Immortality through children is the oldest and yet most irrational copes of all time.

It doesn't matter at all. Completely meaningless. All life will eventually die out.
You never hear Chads talk like this. Only incels. I wonder why.

COPE

It's because he has a fulfilling life. We don't.
It's not. He's blinded and distracted from the fatal truths because of all the lifefuel he is given.