Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Passive-aggressive looks, body discomfort, avoidant eye contact, general dislike, signs that FOID hates you.

T

texanocel

Banned
-
During my adolescence, every time I approached a mildly attractive FOID in a friendly way and without any romantic intentions, she would respond with monosyllables, disgust, discomfort and incomprehensible hatred, back then it was blue pill and I put it down to a compatibility issue, maybe she didn't like my style, or I didn't catch her on a good day. Now I know that all those rude and tasteless reactions were because of my face. Now I can understand why FOID goes to great lengths to sell itself as a kind soul and proclaim pancakes against discrimination and racism, because they are profoundly monstrous beings who detest any hint of ugliness and weakness and tend to support charities and social works to clear their rotten conscience.

Foids don’t even look at me. Now that I don’t leave the house, nothing has changed.

Foids just stare at me with no expression kinda makes me feel uncomfortable at times. I can't read minds so idk

Potent cope, take it if you will : pretend you are so attractive you make them nervous

They are only nice to you if they want something or for brownie points (virtue signalling). That's been the story of my life, women are always repulsed or aggressive to me for no reason.

they can at least be kind, but nope, foids when at their prime somehow gets a goddess complex especially if she is attractive and thinks it her right to look down upon the less fortunate .

They are only nice to you if they want something or for brownie points (virtue signalling). That's been the story of my life, women are always repulsed or aggressive to me for no reason.
Cursed bitches

I just try to ignore my surroundings, it's hard though, when they give you a death stare.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back