Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pasta and lobster

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★

:lul:

@DarkStarDown
giphy.gif

Fucking heck mang, you always have to find someway to make everything about "muh mixed couples"

That guy is a Chad anyways, so it doesn't prove that Whitecels can get "muh black qweens"

Also he's a cuck for doing the BLM kneel & holding his fist up, he should lose his identity as a White for that, fucking traitor.

god i hate that fucking trend always the same shit

men are fucked hard, it's over honestly.

Can you imagine woman paying for food and kneel in front of low tier normie?

Fucking heck mang, you always have to find someway to make everything about "muh mixed couples"

That guy is a Chad anyways, so it doesn't prove that Whitecels can get "muh black qweens"

Also he's a cuck for doing the BLM kneel & holding his fist up, he should lose his identity as a White for that, fucking traitor.
All those racemixers along with "mixed people" be sent back to Africa to fix their homeland if you know what I mean.

I never said any of that bro I just posted a video and titled it pasta and lobster

All those racemixers along with "mixed people" be sent back to Africa to fix their homeland if you know what I mean.
Based- burn the coal & pay the toll.

We don't need them dragging us down further.

I never said any of that bro I just posted a video and titled it pasta and lobster
You always make threads about it and/or implying it, such as this.
What a cuck
I want to kick his ass so bad it's unreal.