Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Pastor who became an Onlyfans star is now a BILLIONAIRE (moneycopers DO NOT ENTER)

In this case it’s not purely her looks that are causing simps to throw cash at her hand over fist.

It’s the taboo aspect of a supposed once holy and religious goody goody individual getting down and dirty and being the filthy fucking whore that she truly is.

There’s simply nothing more delicious than forbidden fruit boyos.

View: https://youtu.be/7DMDscGOUpg

She probably works less than the average wage slave.

White men are the biggest cucks on the planet.
how can u preach the gospel when ur living against it. foids literally have a negative IQ
Same thing with hoejabis. Wears headscarf, but shows body. Jfl at their IQs.

Either that article is satire, or this bitch is lying. A billion dollars is an implausible amount of money. No way in fucking Hell is the local tax agency not gonna sniff you up real good if you make $1,000,000,000.00-. I call bullshit.
This. She is larping for attention. This is just crafted by her PR agency. That being said, she is most definitely a multi millionaire which is still ragefuel.

Lo
destroy industrial society and hang the pedo kikes and web whores from trees

Low IQ. How will we build waifubot without industry? Whittle from bamboo?

i cant contain my anger anymore.. besides, no way that slut is a billionaire, IRS would fuck her up good.

She can't be billionaire by selling her nudes online. Its not that easy even for a whore.

I don't believe it. It simply isn't possible.
She would need a million simps to become a billionaire I simply can't believe this. She's probably lying for publicity.
She must be larping, unless she charges 1000 per video, there's no way any foid makes that much
She just getting ya attention she ain’t no billionaire probably hasn’t even gotten close :feelsgah::feelsgah: people are chosen to become billionaires just like the website that has article chose to hype her up

bill gates: became billionaire by virtually inventing the consumer operating system
jeff bezos: became billionaire by building the largest online store in the world
this roast: became billionaire by flashing saggy tits and rotten snatch online

Just nuke america already

Just nuke america already
Am I dreaming?
Is this some kind of bad comedy or what?
I don't believe it. It simply isn't possible.
Feminists think she is more oppressed than every person on this website combined
She would need a million simps to become a billionaire I simply can't believe this. She's probably lying for publicity.
She must be larping, unless she charges 1000 per video, there's no way any foid makes that much
She just getting ya attention she ain’t no billionaire probably hasn’t even gotten close :feelsgah::feelsgah: people are chosen to become billionaires just like the website that has article chose to hype her up
so many wrong things there

jfl @ being religious in 2020
Dont believe it all. There are less than 3000 billionaires on the planet. Shes lying which says a lot about her 'priesthood'.

No billions for your cunt
The era of man has come to an end.

Remember the story of the woman who was a pastor at a church and then became an Onlyfans star?
SHE IS NOW A BILLIONAIRE!!!!!

I can't cope anymore buddy boyos.
Imagine, a woman thinking she's helping the community by being a postor and bringing the community together. Then she starts posting naked pictures on the internet and she has so many thirsty simps willing to give her money that she is now a billionaire.
THERE'S MILLIONS OF PICTURES OF NAKED WOMEN WHO LOOK BETTER THAN HER ONLINE FOR FREE, HOW IS THIS HAPPENING?

All your careermaxxxing in life, all the hard work you do, you will never get what she has because she was born beautiful and you were born a male and as a subhuman.
There's no such thing as meritocracy, everything is determines by either nepotism or looks, I'm now convinced.

Remember when the copers were saying "WhY aRe InCeLs So ObSeSsEd WiTh MeEkS?"
Well well well, look what we have here now. Another person becomes a billionaire by just being attractive.

IT'S OVER. Clown world gets more insane.

View attachment 361738
Super enriched Uranium 235 tier Suifuel
Picture of her kid sucking her titties on IG

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5MAphIFr35/

What tin the actual fuck is wrong with foids :feelskek: :feelskek:

We need a Jihad holy war against foids tbh ngl

36 yo foid becomes a billionaire by selling nude pics...

Men are truly hella DESPERATE.

Last edited:
Super enriched Uranium 235 tier Suifuel
She is celebrated in media too that's the even more :feelsclown:tier thing.

"The patriarchy taught me women don't belong in positions of power"
"Rise the fuck up!"

jfl you'd think a blackpilled incel wrote this as a joke.

But as men are learning disowning women is the only tool they have.
Like Future says
"she belongs to the streets"

She's only getting about 300 likes per instagram post and you think she's a billionaire? :feelskek:

Maybe she's a billionaire in Zimbabwe :feelsthink:

Nah this can't be real

Either that article is satire, or this bitch is lying. A billion dollars is an implausible amount of money. No way in fucking Hell is the local tax agency not gonna sniff you up real good if you make $1,000,000,000.00-. I call bullshit.
That’s what I’m thinking there’s no way someone who is worth a billion simp bucks can only pull 351 insta likes girls in middle school get more

A billion is 1000 millions. She's not a billionaire, it's a PR stunt, I doubt she's even a millionaire.

agree

headscarf for allah, ass out for abdullah

Low IQ. How will we build waifubot without industry? Whittle from bamboo?
based

Christcucks on suicidewatch.
Cope, most Christcucks have had sex in their teen

bill gates: became billionaire by virtually inventing the consumer operating system
jeff bezos: became billionaire by building the largest online store in the world
this roast: became billionaire by flashing saggy tits and rotten snatch online
its over

I doubt she's even a millionaire.
Cope

Men are truly hella DESPERATE.
Maybe the feminists were right in saying death to all men

Christcucks on suicidewatch.
Why?
She is an Ex-Pastor, when I read it rightly and she will get judgement at the Bema, when she is a Christian. I am not a believer or defender of Christianity.

GrAYcel if you are against the burqa

Billion is too big of a number, story is obviously fake.
A billion is 1,000,000,000.
You would need TENS of millions of people giving 100+ dollars for her content.
Story is fake, someone is lying, or there's a money laundering scheme going on.

Nowadays it's not for just Abdullah. Black men, white men, you name it (except Indians and Asians).
Curries and rice need to stop breeding, no one wants them. Same with kikes tbh.