Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Patriarchy is forcing us to date ugly men" BRUTAL POST

How long until men take the power back or will they ever do it?

Dude, I concur entirely. I posted this idea on r/braincels, and I phrased it as such :

Men and women have conflicting interests. Only ignorance keeps the peace, and this is why sex is taboo.

This is what I consider as the ugliest, yet most fundamental anthropological truth. I suspect it's what is referred to in various mythologies, such as the tree of knowledge in the Bible or Pandora's box in Greek mythology.

The sexual revolution is a war declaration between the genders.

Last edited:
"Women don't care about looks" is a myth perpetrated by women. When they are not protected by the anonymity of the internet they claim that looks don't matter and that personality does.

The only men who believe this bullshit are young bluepilled incels with no experience with women and a few "redpill" retards. PUA scammers take advantage of this and IncelTears cuckolds use this to "refute" incels.

Cucktears will move the goalposts in response to this, but I actually appreciate the honesty.

Cucktears will move the goalposts in response to this, but I actually appreciate the honesty.
Females being honest about their feelings is what the world needs.
It may be the only way to wake up normies.

Last edited:
The Patriarchy’s Entire goal is to force us to fuck Uglies for Basic survival.
and that is how it should still be like, now females are put on a pedestal where they are not only fed and protected but also worshipped as gods just for being born female.

She's right. All these bluepilled shit like "looks don't matter" was established by patriarchy to make women convinced to marry an ugly but successful and decent guys. So that men could keep their motivation to advance the human race forward as a whole.

But once you gave them power, everything is now going back to its primal stage.

Patriarchy was the stepping stone of civilization. Now it's completely ruined. Men in the west are now opting out of everything and going full time NEATs.

The purpose of patriarchy is to have men and women do something else with their lives than fuck around and fight for the right to fuck around. It's called being "civilized".

She's right. All these bluepilled shit like "looks don't matter" was established by patriarchy to make women convinced to marry an ugly but successful and decent guys. So that men could keep their motivation to advance the human race forward as a whole.

But once you gave them power, everything is now going back to its primal stage.

Patriarchy was the stepping stone of civilization. Now it's completely ruined. Men in the west are now opting out of everything and going full time NEATs.
The so called "Dark Ages" weren't even this dark.

Truth. It'll stop the bluepilled fantasy bullshit from a young age so men are better equipped to deal with the BS and don't end up like us.

Those bitches are so disgusting.They talk like taking shower and not having a smelly breath is enough for them,while posting on a subreddit created to make more profit out of men.
Its like a nazi killing a jew in front of the crowd and then saying "but only if he had a better personality and took enough shower,I could've had some mercy on him,teehee"

I've often spoken about this, male and female mating strategies are diametrically opposed, so only one side really and truly can thrive in society, right now its women thriving and men subsisting

It feels good not to be the only one who thinks this. :feelsokman:

Can you guys start shaming me into dating a tall woman with a bush please holy shit
still ironic how OP is surprised that foids won't date anywhere below their looks when SO many people here refuse to date landwhales.
Just lol if you think Chad is "their looks"

Last edited:
Sub7 is not considered human

Most of the people here refuse to date landwhales as even a hypothetical option
99% of those who ID as incels are only incels in respect to consensual sex with 40% of women and volcels in respect to consensual sex with the remaining 60% is my guess

When they are not protected by the anonymity of the internet they claim that looks don't matter and that personality does.
And even when they are. Even the OP is blatantly using "personality" as a doublespeak code word for "face".

99% of those who ID as incels are only incels in respect to consensual sex with 40% of women and volcels in respect to consensual sex with the remaining 60% is my guess

I think you just pulled that out of your ass

Thus "guess". I don't really know how we could come up with some neutral numbers in respect to this. I think the various "you'd fuck X or you're volcel" quips show it's a real phenomenon, even if that's in respect to the percentage of women being undesirable being more in the 0.4% range than the 40% range.

I suppose you could do some kind of "what % of the female population would you not want to put your dick in?" poll unless people would be scared to vote anything other than 0% for risk of ban.

I’m surprised. The girl who posted that seems to be self-aware. And extreme outlier.

that’s very much what’s going on. If women bred with GL guys only, they’d exist in harems, money/resources wouldn’t be a viable reproductive strategy for smen, and they wouldn’t have any plan B strategies if plan A (Being chad) failed, since there are no other currencies for sexual access other than sperm quality and resources.. civilization is a byproduct of male sexual competition/strategy. Once that strategy is no longer viable, civilization ceases to exist.

money is not backed by gold or Muh faith of gubmint, it’s backed by eggs. If money can’t buy eggs, it loses its value and civ crumbles.

also, violence increases with sperm competition. The less sexual equality there is, the more violence erupts.

pussy is nature’s drug. It is very much a commodity and must be treated as such, or else we all go back to the jungle, where pussy rules.

The goal of patriarchy is to make ugly foids fuck their ugly male looksmatches and have monogamous relationships with them. If holes aren't ok with that then they don't deserve any legal or political power.
The less sexual equality there is, the more violence erupts.
No wonder the countries with the most incels have the most violent crimes and shootings. Holes act like they're for world peace, but when it comes to doing their part and fucking their male looksmatches, they rather see society turn into a zoo instead.

Last edited:
money is not backed by gold or Muh faith of gubmint, it’s backed by eggs. If money can’t buy eggs, it loses its value and civ crumbles.
Lol, interesting point of view. I had never seen money like this.

The goal of patriarchy is to make ugly foids fuck their ugly male looksmatches and have monogamous relationships with them. If holes aren't ok with that then they don't deserve any legal or political power.

No wonder the countries with the most incels have the most violent crimes and shootings. Holes act like they're for world peace, but when it comes to doing their part and fucking their male looksmatches, they rather see society turn into a zoo instead.
Lol no, europe and japan have the highest number of incels, but not the highest crime rate, thats shitholes like india, africa and mid eastern countries.
Foid are too easy for them to get, and s they breed too much causing overpopulation? Lol

I like the honesty of these women, hopefully us ugly males can fight back

Lol no, europe and japan have the highest number of incels, but not the highest crime rate, thats shitholes like india, africa and mid eastern countries.
India and africa have almost as many incels there. The violent crime rates in all countries raised after foid sexual revolution.
Foid are too easy for them to get, and s they breed too much causing overpopulation? Lol
Foids fucking their looksmatch won't make over population, but getting pumped and dumped by chads will make no population.