Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Paul miller arrested

• Thread starter Deleted member 32506
  • Start date
JFL, CatboyKami, CodComedyTJ and Gypsy, they bagged 'em all.

They invented some bullshit charge to arrest him.

feds are willing to repeat waco, they are high on power the fucking parasites

Last edited:
sayonara to that nigger
Lol it's so fucking over for him. The Fed's found guns in his possession which is illegal since he is a felon.

Lol, there gonna send his ass to the blackest federal prison in America, I bet he is shitting bricks. All for what? Going to aNTifA riot. Like wtf, why would a chad like him concern himself with that shit, probably autism. If i looked like him i would only be worrying about getting head from my girlfriend, but even he dosent have that now. I hope his larping on the internet was worth it, when the Tyrone in prison find out he called little kids the n-word they are going to kill him.

Lol, there gonna send his ass to the blackest federal prison in America, I bet he is shitting bricks. All for what? Going to aNTifA riot. Like wtf, why would a chad like him concern himself with that shit, probably autism. If i looked like him i would only be worrying about getting head from my girlfriend, but even he dosent have that now. I hope his larping on the internet was worth it, when the Tyrone in prison find out he called little kids the n-word they are going to kill him.
Yeah he's an idiot, if I had his looks I would enjoy a care free life as chad making the best of it. Did he seriously think his fucking omegle livestreams were going to do anything, most of his viewers are there just for a laugh.

Yeah he's an idiot, if I had his looks I would enjoy a care free life as chad making the best of it. Did he seriously think his fucking omegle livestreams were going to do anything, most of his viewers are there just for a laugh.
Most of his viewers were incels probably, they loved to see someone express the views they've had but couldn't do so because of their looks.

Bro wasted his looks. The was videos of girls saying he was cute. He was a chad that literally beat the shit out of people in mauy Thai. I bet he regrets it hard now, all that potential wasted.

Lol it's so fucking over for him. The Fed's found guns in his possession which is illegal since he is a felon.

tbh he has rugged, masculine looks and chooses to throw it all away for edge points. no sympathy from me

Who is he and what did he do? Cliffs?

he knows he can get white children, so of course he wants to secure a future for them

Who is he and what did he do? Cliffs?
So you don't give them a click:

"The FBI arrested a notorious white supremacist livestreamer in an early morning raid in Florida on Tuesday.

FBI agents, working with Fort Lauderdale police and the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force, arrested Paul N. Miller, 32, on one charge of being a “convicted felon in possession of a firearm.” The FBI said in a press release that Miller was arrested without incident.

Miller’s neighbors in Fort Lauderdale’s Riverside neighborhood reported hearing flashbangs during the raid, which took place around 5 a.m. ET, local TV station NBC 6 reported. One neighbor described seeing law enforcement officers carrying out a box that appeared to have “a shotgun on the front or an AK.”

Miller, who goes by the name “Gypsy Crusader” online, has amassed more than 40,000 followers on Telegram, a messaging app and social media network popular with far-right extremists. Many of Miller’s videos feature him dressing up as characters like the Joker or Nintendo’s Mario, then hurling racial abuse at strangers, including children, through the randomized chat app Omegle. Miller can be seen holding a gun in some of his videos.

A grand jury indicted Miller on the firearms charge on Feb. 25, according to court records unsealed Tuesday. Miller is charged with illegally possessing a gun on Jan. 17, 2018. The indictment doesn’t describe the 2018 incident in which Miller allegedly had the firearm.

Miller’s Tuesday arrest sent shockwaves through internet extremist circles. Miller had recently sold patches promoting his channel to his supporters, with his arrest raising fears among other extremists that the FBI could access his customer files and find out their own names and addresses.

In messages captured by extremism researcher Hilary Sargent, Miller’s supporters worried about the possibility that they could soon become FBI targets themselves.

If convicted, Miller faces up to 10 years in prison on the gun charge."

He looks like he would be a school bully

The gun fondling blue worshippers are some of the most delusional copers around. Who do they think are coming for their guns? English Composition teachers?

Yeah he's an idiot, if I had his looks I would enjoy a care free life as chad making the best of it.
Another example of how the world comes down harder on men. If it was a woman in this position the consequences wouldn't be as bad.
Did he seriously think his fucking omegle livestreams were going to do anything, most of his viewers are there just for a laugh.
Yup most livestream viewers have the mentality of heartless trolls that just like to see drama unfold.

@BummerDrummer down bad rn.

@BummerDrummer down bad rn.
I don’t consume new age dissident right content, also Gypsies aren’t white: good on him for being based and converting zoomers over with shock humor I guess

Lol, there gonna send his ass to the blackest federal prison in America,
Yep just another way the Jews wanna fuck whites, having to share prison with these fucking animals is 2x the punishment any of these fucking niggers get.
Another example of how the world comes down harder on men. If it was a woman in this position the consequences wouldn't be as bad.
Yeah that as well.

He’s screwed

BASED FEDS
Lmao......He Race Baited...and got what he deserved