Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pay Girl To Play Fortnite With U

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not lifefuel. This is the nerd version of getting a hooker.

i pity whoever pays for this

We live in a nightmare, a fucking nightmare.

You are a cuckold.

Nice b8, no one is this much of a :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

$10 an hour and you get to talk to her, better than some Twitch foids and cheaper than the xrated livecams to but i dont recommend fapping

Anyone who pays for that is an OMEGA level cuck

Anyone who pays for this needs to be beheaded.

just bought a premium pack and also donated 500$ so she can sustain herself, woman gamers are based.

Someone should do it and record the entire hour experience with her

couldnt this be just a guy with a female voice and some random girl pic milking betas out of their money hahahaha

https://www.fiverr.com/princessdaniele/play-any-of-the-pc-games-in-my-bio-looking-for-you-xo
play-any-of-the-pc-games-in-my-bio-looking-for-you-xo.jpg

She's 19, Look at her reviews, she probably has a boyfriend while men who look like us are paying to spend time with her for an hour playing video games.
  • 10922455_10200317193930019_5481244014885667003_n.jpg
    She was really fun to play with I had an amazing time. I hope I can play again with her. :)
    3 months ago
  • 4a6b9a1e-ee08-4fa9-9dc2-79c3c3ebc992.jpg
    Thank you so much! Hope to play again in the future, I had a great time as well :)

Why pay to play games with some whore when you can play games with me for free?

jk i don’t play fortnite

Where is @Ritalincel when we need him

7 hours of playing videogames with a complete stranger vs getting laid with a bulgarian hooker. Mmmmm, i think i will pass.

its been done. Its how i found out about it in the first place lol.

she's doubled her price since that video! Never heard of those guys before who made video, is it common for them to try to out alpha each other for the girls admiration?

im a proud cuck

so did you do it?

Last edited:
:lul::lul::kys:

Attachments

• aLZlc4cCqYLIqjLsFiyufc0icX-b-bLqy4_HGXgsPJ8.jpg
    aLZlc4cCqYLIqjLsFiyufc0icX-b-bLqy4_HGXgsPJ8.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 83
This is actually suifuel, because incels are considered losers if they sit around playing games for hours, but Stacies can make a decent wage doing it, although $29 Australian for 2 hours is lower than what I thought it would be tbh. I am surprised she isn't making more, but keep in mind, this is what Stacies get for their "hobby".

Status
Not open for further replies.