Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pc building mofos GTFI

Christiancel0

Christiancel0

God hates degenerates
-
Built my new pc and have some leftover parts everything except thermal paste and storage.
Still have to get 3060ti for new pc but once i do will plan to use my old gpu on this pc was wondering if its worth bringing it back to life and how could i make use of it.
fVkCno800qC5.jpg

Last edited:
Based drunken PC building. You could make it a Plex server, if you have any movie/ tv show files to host.

nigga what is that cable management? also that pepsi nigga has got to go cuh

Based drunken PC building. You could make it a Plex server, if you have any movie/ tv show files to host.
Sheeeet do i make any money of that?
other than that saw alot of people say minecraft server but i dont play mc

nigga what is that cable management? also that pepsi nigga has got to go cuh
ITS cola nigga and bad cable management becouse its my second pc on my main pc its clean af like my ideal virgin waifu fr fr

ITS cola nigga and bad cable management becouse its my second pc on my main pc its clean af like my ideal virgin waifu fr fr
understandable have a nice day

What gpu will you use in this PC? It has only 22 amps on 12v, you might need to upgrade it.

What gpu will you use in this PC? It has only 22 amps on 12v, you might need to upgrade it.
Old amd gpu i even forgor how its called because my friend traded me 1060 atm once i build my pc we will trade back.

but i remember that amd gpu was able to run some 2010s games decently i played league high graphics on it genshin impact some single players from 2010s like i said.

Old amd gpu i even forgor how its called because my friend traded me 1060 atm once i build my pc we will trade back.
If it use only one 6 pin connector it should be fine, it might strain psu on the long run.

use it as a server or something to do things in the background I guess. Something to test things out on

but i remember that amd gpu was able to run some 2010s games decently i played league high graphics on it genshin impact some single players from 2010s like i said.
Power draw can be a problem. You should google the model and wattage usage of the gpu. Ryzen use around 65W, fans and drives use 24w or little more, you dont want to be at more than 70% than max load of 12v rail, max load is around 260w on your PSU. But if 1060 worked in it, it should be fine.

If it use only one 6 pin connector it should be fine, it might strain psu on the long run.
yeah that amd gpu definitely won't have more than 6pins.

use it as a server or something to do things in the background I guess. Something to test things out on
Yeah atm i use it as my test subject, not much things i can test tho without gpu and storage.

Power draw can be a problem. You should google the model and wattage usage of the gpu. Ryzen use around 65W, fans and drives use 24w or little more, you dont want to be at more than 70% than max load of 12v rail, max load is around 260w on your PSU. But if 1060 worked in it, it should be fine.
This old cpu is on its deathbed tbh the fans are loud as fuck if i dont sihft the position of pc but it does the job and i think 500w will be enough for old gpu, i hope atleast because it was able to support 1060 and that amd gpu is even weaker.

This old cpu is on its deathbed tbh the fans are loud as fuck if i dont sihft the position of pc but it does the job and i think 500w will be enough for old gpu, i hope atleast because it was able to support 1060 and that amd gpu is even weaker.
CPUs work fine even after decades, ryzen isnt that old, you probably need to oil the fan. I have Ryzen 1600 cpu and 1060 3gb Gpu, both work same as new after 5 years. Ryzen fan is shit tbh.

CPUs work fine even after decades, ryzen isnt that old, you probably need to oil the fan. I have Ryzen 1600 cpu and 1060 3gb Gpu, both work same as new after 5 years. Ryzen fan is shit tbh.
oh yeah i have stock cooler that i removed because i took apart pc and put it back together for fun, and i forgor to put back in cooler but its no big deal.

Nikka what is that sketchy ass power supply. :feelswhat:

My old PC has been sitting here for years now and I have never used it. Not even once turned it on.
Even if you find a use for it it's just too much of a hassle.

My old PC has been sitting here for years now and I have never used it. Not even once turned it on.
Even if you find a use for it it's just too much of a hassle.
tbh, but me thinking of making some extra shekels so i can drink more (in moderation) ☠️

Mogs me
I got some questions about your choice of components but I don't wanna offend you so I won't ask.
Go for it cuh, its my first build so might have fucked up somehwere.

Mogs my shit tier rig :feelshaha:
I got some questions about your choice of components tho, why a 12600k with h670 board and only 8gigs ram?
Cheaped out on rams because everyone says 16gb is enough or is not true?

Cheaped out on rams because everyone says 16gb is enough or is not true?
8 gigs is gonna get used up fast, 10 tabs of Firefox + an old game open and my machine already used up 8 gigs, 16 is ideal especially cause you're spending so much on cpu and graphics card. Plus DDR4 is pretty much at rock bottom price right now

8 gigs is gonna get used up fast, 10 tabs of Firefox + an old game open and my machine already used up 8 gigs, 16 is ideal especially cause you're spending so much on cpu and graphics card. Plus DDR4 is pretty much at rock bottom price right now
Oh btw mb it looks like i got only 8gb of ram ☠️

i bought those kind of rams 4x 4
yeah i bought this

high IQ idea. Although it is a lot of effort If you don't watch the stuff consistently

you could use it to host a server for your favorite video game :panties:

can i make any shekels of it tho
depends on what game and what you do with it. Lots of servers are powered by donation money and some definitely make more than they need.

keep this shit to yourself.

isn't akyga some bullshit blacklist power supply?

I would upgrade everything besides power supply and gpu in my case. There is no new game worth upgrading GPU. I would only upgrade GPU for graphics I do, but still my gtx 970 isn't bad except I wouldn't mind having 8GB GPU

why did christiano get banned