Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PC gaming is dying cyberpunk 2077 edition

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
afd5ed6b7573ee6133c8c31902323f4453ad15e5.jpg

Greed knows no bounds, another badly optimized product. Like we didn't have enough this year.

I stop playing AAA titles bedies few exceptions and focus on Indie and older titles, better stories, less SJW, and etccc..

I was a fan of cyberpunk since I like the genere, espcially deus ex. But after this BS im done with CDPR, I love the witcher 3, but if thats what they are doing I don't see a good future for the witcher.

Diablo 4 is bloody and good

PCist problems

Cyberpunk was/is great. Just because normies told other normies that it sucked doesnt make it so.

you mean a title designed to push the power of current top end hardware doesnt run on a potato? play minecraft then you fucking retard

you mean a title designed to push the power of current top end hardware doesnt run on a potato? play minecraft then you fucking retard
minimum requirements are better than 90% of current pcs. It's for nothing, it's a DLC not a graphical update. It's not "pushing" anything, it's just badly optimized. No need to suck the company's cock, they don't care about you

I stopped playing pc games years ago. Console while laying on bed a lot more comfortable. Also probably why I have a pelvic tilt.

Modern gaming is dying

its coz they use their own shitty engine instead of say unreal engine. unreal engine would have way better graphics at same computation cost

Good looking game with high end graphics always necessitate a large corporate development structure

Anything that ever gets touched by large corporate structures by definition goes to shit

The reverse King Midas touch

Showpiece games that target high end PC hardware are good actually
Remember Crysis?

Final f
Showpiece games that target high end PC hardware are good actually
Remember Crysis?
Crysis was build from the ground up to be a revolutionry game, you knew it from the start.

Cyberpunk 2077 is a game from 2020 that is getting some uplift, making people that can run it now Either lower considerbly or don't play.

Also they returning the content that the dropped, but people without the specs cannot play it.

afd5ed6b7573ee6133c8c31902323f4453ad15e5.jpg

Greed knows no bounds, another badly optimized product. Like we didn't have enough this year.

I stop playing AAA titles bedies few exceptions and focus on Indie and older titles, better stories, less SJW, and etccc..

I was a fan of cyberpunk since I like the genere, espcially deus ex. But after this BS im done with CDPR, I love the witcher 3, but if thats what they are doing I don't see a good future for the witcher.
What is this about? What is phantom liberty?