Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel PE class

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
THIS FUCKING BASTARD ONLY GAVE ME 4/15 POINTS (I BASICALLY FAILED HIS CLASS. I TRIED EVERYTHING AND DID EVERYTHING THAT WAS REQUIRED, BUT THIS EDUCATION SYSTEM IS MADE BY MORONS. IT PUTS 5'7 114 pound MANLETS & LITERAL GERMAN GIANTS IN THE SAME CATEGORY. I CANT PHYSICALLY DO WHAT THEY CAN DO. MY TEACHER IS AN ARROGANT MORON WHO IS TREATS HIS STUDENTS LIKE SLAVES. MOST PEOPLE LIKE A SYSTEM THAT IS LITERALLY UNFAIR & PARTIALLY BASED ON SUBJECTIVE SYMPATHY

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

p4.gif

Attachments

• images (16).jpeg
    images (16).jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 68
did you still passed ?and that’s fucked up holy shit

did you still passed ?and that’s fucked up holy shit
You have a limit of how much classes you can fail here. His class is now added to my list

@Indari knows best

Gym class was always boring to me, I enjoyed dodgeball but stuff like futbol was garbage.

wtf does P.E actually count towards anything in your country? if so, thats fucked

RIP
will those bastards make you retake it?

Didn't you say you're 19? Why are you still in school? Also it's over for twinkcels.

Didn't you say you're 19? Why are you still in school? Also it's over for twinkcels.
School in Germany lasts 13 years and I started it 1 year later for no particular reason

School in Germany lasts 13 years and I started it 1 year later for no particular reason
That sucks. GPA don't matter though, getting good jobs and getting good grades in itself is about looking good or being a turbonormalfag.... or just being a woman.

Most people in my year have extremely bad grades on 800m endurance running and every person in my year appears to be athletic. Whoever determined that you have to be this and that good, probably expects that every pupil is an aryan military guy. I always have less than 5p in PE lol and I actually cycle regularly and am not fat.

I’ve always enjoyed PE classes. Just lol @ non-sportcels.

you don't just get graded on participation or something dafuk?

Most people in my year have extremely bad grades on 800m endurance running and every person in my year appears to be athletic. Whoever determined that you have to be this and that good, probably expects that every pupil is an aryan military guy. I always have less than 5p in PE lol and I actually cycle regularly and am not fat.
The whole German education system is a complete joke. I had to do a 3km endurane run today and it was absolute torture. There is no need for PE and plenty of other subjects, but it is still somehow relevant for the Abitur grade. The Abitur is supposed to be prepare us for university and a PE class is definitely not necessary.
you don't just get graded on participation or something dafuk?
I do but it was insignificant. Teachers here can be absolute cunts to you and influence your grade by personal sympathy

The Abitur is supposed to be prepare us for university and a PE class is definitely not necessary.
Cope. It’s necessary for you to be fully physically prepared when normies, cucks and numales will declare a war on us. We’re not safe.

Cope. It’s necessary for you to be fully physically prepared when normies, cucks and numales will declare a war on us. We’re not safe.
The PE class is used by Normies to torture 5ft7 beta males

THIS FUCKING BASTARD ONLY GAVE ME 4/15 POINTS (I BASICALLY FAILED HIS CLASS. I TRIED EVERYTHING AND DID EVERYTHING THAT WAS REQUIRED, BUT THIS EDUCATION SYSTEM IS MADE BY MORONS. IT PUTS 5'7 114 pound MANLETS & LITERAL GERMAN GIANTS IN THE SAME CATEGORY. I CANT PHYSICALLY DO WHAT THEY CAN DO. MY TEACHER IS AN ARROGANT MORON WHO IS TREATS HIS STUDENTS LIKE SLAVES. MOST PEOPLE LIKE A SYSTEM THAT IS LITERALLY UNFAIR & PARTIALLY BASED ON SUBJECTIVE SYMPATHY

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

p4.gif
I know that I don't suffer as much, but playing basketball against my classmates is like playing against clones of Lebron James who constantly laugh at you because you're easy to outrun. They also say shit like: "You're 100 metres tall, dude!"

You're just an out of shape pos.

The whole German education system is a complete joke. I had to do a 3km endurane run today and it was absolute torture. There is no need for PE and plenty of other subjects, but it is still somehow relevant for the Abitur grade. The Abitur is supposed to be prepare us for university and a PE class is definitely not necessary.

I do but it was insignificant.
Yes. My teacher was about to give me 0p, which would mean that I would not get my Abitur because of PE even though every other subject is +5p. Imagine failing it because of something so irrelevant, it would have made me rage so hard. Just because I did not show up a few times because I almost had to puke every time whilst swimming that's why I just didn't show up regularly anymore (I always had excuses letters, so there's no valid reason to give me 0p). I can count myself lucky that I showed up the last times and tried hard because she gave me 2p.
By the way, we could decide between 3km run and 0,8km run. Of course, only the really athletic people chose the 3km run and the best one only got 8p (a girl who does multiple sports and goes to the gym:feelsmega:).

I know that I don't suffer as much, but playing basketball against my classmates is like playing against clones of Lebron James who constantly laugh at you because you're easy to outrun. They also say shit like: "You're 100 metres tall, dude!"
Yeah its rage inducing
You're just an out of shape pos.
I was always a skinny manlet and I never got past 114 pounds

Yes. My teacher was about to give me 0p, which would mean that I would not get my Abitur because of PE even though every other subject is +5p. Imagine failing it because of something so irrelevant, it would have made me rage so hard. Just because I did not show up a few times because I almost had to puke every time whilst swimming that's why I just didn't show up regularly anymore (I always had excuses letters, so there's no valid reason to give me 0p). I can count myself lucky that I showed up the last times and tried hard because she gave me 2p.
By the way, we could decide between 3km run and 0,8km run. Of course, only the really athletic people chose the 3km run and the best one only got 8p (a girl who does multiple sports and goes to the gym:feelsmega:).
That is good to hear man. I wish we had this option but our teacher just told us that we must do the 3km run. Dealing with teachers in Germany is always a huge chore. Its absolutely crazy that such a huge portion of your future depends on these people.

I was always a skinny manlet and I never got past 114 pounds

You've probably also never genuinely attempted to put on weight and develop a workout routine or something. My uncle whose 5'7 with severe Rheumatoid arthritis and is nearing 40 has a regimen and he's more fit than you. He has to get shots in his spine just to continue to walk and takes endless prescribed pills from the pain. You're just out of shape.

You've probably also never genuinely attempted to put on weight and develop a workout routine or something. My uncle whose 5'7 with severe Rheumatoid arthritis and is nearing 40 has a regimen and he's more fit than you. He has to get shots in his spine just to continue to walk and takes endless prescribed pills from the pain. You're just out of shape.
I tried lifting 2-3 times a week for 6 months and I ate a fuckton. ( I had a cronometer post here where I ate 3k calories which is pretty high for my height and weight) I have a ridiculously high metabolic rate and never gained a significant amount of weight...

I guess I have to wait for my metabolism to slow down.

I loved PE because we played a lot of football and I was a good goalkeeper.

I loved PE because we played a lot of football and I was a good goalkeeper.
I guess people in your country do not take it very seriously. It has an influence on my average grade and the teacher makes the subject even worse

I guess people in your country do not take it very seriously. It has an influence on my average grade and the teacher makes the subject even worse
In Bulgaria we just play football all the time. Girls either play volleyball or go smoke
Is Buffon your idol? :feelsokman:
Petr Cech

How the he'll is motherfucking PE part of your grade. JFL Smh. I quit that shit in year 10

How the he'll is motherfucking PE part of your grade. JFL Smh. I quit that shit in year 10
Because people who work at the ministry of education are absolute morons

It's over 4 highschoolcels

Can't you choose your courses? In my country only PE grade 10 is mandatory, and it dosent count as much as taking chemistry for example. You're doing good in your other classes at least? Back when I was in high school I got high marks in PE even though I wasn't really good at sports.

Can't you choose your courses? In my country only PE grade 10 is mandatory, and it dosent count as much as taking chemistry for example. You're doing good in your other classes at least? Back when I was in high school I got high marks in PE even though I wasn't really good at sports.
Yeah I am at least doing well in my other classes. PE is unfortunately completely mandatory and I can't choose different courses.

Jesus that's fucked

really how the fuck do you fail PE class never heard of this before. some PE classes put literal retards in the class and they pass it.

really how the fuck do you fail PE class never heard of this before. some PE classes put literal retards in the class and they pass it.
The standards here are really high and I am a beta male. Retards do well because they are probably physically capable of getting good scores. It's a mandatory PE class for the 12th grade and it has an influence on my NC (GPA)

Gym classes are crap, I always passed them with 5 or 6 out of 10 because I performed badly but at least went to all because I didn't want to get blamed by my parents lol Worst one was when we had to dance in groups :feelsbadman:

I’ve always enjoyed PE classes. Just lol @ non-sportcels.
PE kinda sucks if you don't have friends. People would rather pass the ball to their friends than a loner loser.

PE kinda sucks if you don't have friends. People would rather pass the ball to their friends than a loner loser.
Unless you are good at sports :feelsokman: Everyone wants to win after all.

By the way I used this thread as some form of catharsis. It felt good to release the anger and I am usually a calm person.

These are not my usual threads :feelsbadman:

You call 800m an endurance?? JFL