Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Peaceful, non-violent, nurturing, emPATHETIC moment caught on video

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★★

Meanwhile, I bet her husband back home in JEWkraine has got blown to bits by a russian drone.

Last edited:
HE was behaving badly??? TF? SHE IS THE ONE WHO TORTURED HIM, LOLING AT THE POLICE STATMENT

I hope she gets brutally tortured

I mean isn't that how most mothers always treated their kids? Muh unconditional love, my ass.

I mean isn't that how most mothers always treated their kids? Muh unconditional love, my ass.
My mother was an angry, miserable, abusive pile of shit.

A country should never let their women out when the borders are closed from men. Being an ukrainiancel must be gigabrutal as fuck.

A country should never let their women out when the borders are closed from men. Being an ukrainiancel must be gigabrutal as fuck.
But they will anyway, despite men and women being equals.
If the cUcKrainian government thinks that foids will fight against the russians, they're dead fucking wrong.

If the foids don't get easily killed, they will surrender and fuck the russians.

But they will anyway, despite men and women being equals.
If the cUcKrainian government thinks that foids will fight against the russians, they're dead fucking wrong.

If the foids don't get easily killed, they will surrender and fuck the russians.
At least here if a war occurs, women aren't let out, they must defend the country by doing civil labor like others who didn't go to the army. Who knows? I wouldn't be surprised if they still let them go to French Riviera to fuck thugmaxxed sandniggers because woman being "lonely" and their other miniscule "problems" are given empathy by the media all the time, while men rot. Inceldom is huge here, we are the number one in male childlessness.

At least here if a war occurs, women aren't let out, they must defend the country by doing civil labor like others who didn't go to the army. Who knows? I wouldn't be surprised if they still let them go to French Riviera to fuck thugmaxxed sandniggers because woman being "lonely" and their other miniscule "problems" are given empathy by the media all the time, while men rot. Inceldom is huge here, we are the number one in male childlessness.
Don't be dumb.
If war broke out and the UK had to get involved and draft men in to fight it, the women would not fight or do civil labor.
They will not work as nurse, doctors or work in factories making guns and bombs, like they did during the 2 world wars.
They will see war as mens problem and will not get involved.
And if the men lost and their country gets invaded, the foids can just fuck the winners.

Last edited:
Right, I don't trust the soyciety and the government and everyone else shouldn't either.
And don't trust women either.
They hate us, avoid us, want to kill us and only tolerate us when we are useful to them.

And don't trust women either.
They hate us, avoid us, want to kill us and only tolerate us when we are useful to them.
I don't, fuck them and what they want. Their goal is to hide incels from society by locking them in mental facilities or putting incels in labor camps to do the worst jobs available, so the attractive wouldn't ever have to deal with them. Their goal is to chemically castrate incels to keep them calm, perfect for slavery. Chads want this so they can assert even more dominance over subhumans and laugh at us. Women want this so they would never have to be approached by ugly men.

The media and society talks shit about incels all the time and desperately want to classify incels as serious criminals because we aren't there yet and they are angry about that, because the ugly they hate, can still run free.

Ukraine's average IQ is 90, which is the only reason why they still have men willing to fight. Those will soon be killed off.