Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Peak degeneracy from IT

Not a single word was read.

Inkhel talks about fucking 18yo: fucking pedo, i hope he's raped in prison.
Chad stripper flirts and show his dick to 16yo roastie: lol, so funny, he wanted to fuck me but mommy wouldn't let me xD.

ITfuckers deserve the rope, all of them.

Is there any real point to posting IT stuff anymore?

Chad stripper flirts and show his dick to 16yo roastie: lol, so funny, he wanted to fuck me but mommy wouldn't let me xD.
my first thought
according to IT logic, this stripper is a Nazi pedo who should rot in jail and get raped while her mom groomed her by taking her there, so I guess she's co-guilty and also deserves prison rape for her pedophilia

IT is full of mentally ill degenerates, some of which happen to be sexually active merely through the "merit" of having a hole between their legs, and think they can lecture us on anything. When most incels are relatively normal guys with normal human feelings and desires who just happen to be ugly and resentful for being so mistreated, rejected, ignored and lonely.

What is the whore even trying to prove with this story?
IT is full of mentally ill degenerates, some of which happen to be sexually active merely through the "merit" of having a hole between their legs, and think they can lecture us on anything. When most incels are relatively normal guys with normal human feelings and desires who just happen to be ugly and resentful for being so mistreated, rejected, ignored and lonely.

IT is full of delusional, gaslighting faggots.

DELUSIONAL. GASLIGHTING. FAGGGGGGGOOOOTTTTSSSS.

Wojak

Imagine spending time on reddit as a foid. You could go out partying/hang out with friends/orbiters.

Yup. Guarantee that stripper dry humped that mom infront of the daughter, and they'll tell you it's not cheating. What a disgusting world. Dry humping isn't cheating to these degenerate moralless scum

I would genuinely never ever get married to a modern woman even if I wasn't incel.

Left wing freak.

Did not bother to even look at the post.

Whores will he whores. :dab:

IT fags are even more retarded and shallow than the average normie