Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel PEAK OF ROTTING AROUND THE CORNER

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Commander
★★
So, next week is going to be some nice weather. Reminds me that summer is around the corner..

SUMMER IS THE PEAK OF ROTTING. Foids dress like sluts with the slightest climate change!! All for Chad

And of course everyone is having fun and fucking each other while I rot in the heat alone, I can cry

Ryder

I actually prefer the summer. More people going out means more food for me, so i don't mind.

Harambe 22 1

I hate summer. Sluts everywhere. The sooner they fucking get sun cancer and die the better

sadly no school in the summer so little chance to creep on lolis :cryfeels:

Summer is so brutal, you see the news with: "today's hot, here have a look at people at the beach enjoying their life".

Summer is made for sexhavers

My 18th birthday is this June.

There is a video of a foid in Germany fucking a nigger on a balcony while the niggers below riot. It perfectly sums up the downfall of a civilization

I like watching QTs with my sunglasses on.
Some foids in my area basically go out in lingerie during summer.

I like watching QTs with my sunglasses on.
Some foids in my area basically go out in lingerie during summer.

Meh, what do you get from it? I get no arousal from these whores because I just get angry at them

Based gorillamaxxing

CEO of Based in the Jungle

PAY GORILLAS

You eat people? I thought gorrilas were vegetarian
Or is that one of the modifications you have
Due to my genetic modifications, i have become omnivorous

Is eating human good for you?
Its extremely good for me. And very nutritious.

thought gorillas were vegetarians, didn't know you eat humans JFL
Due to my genetic modifications, i have become omnivorous

Bookmarked, this thread is a great example of insanity. btw I like when hoes start to dress for summer

Meh, what do you get from it? I get no arousal from these whores because I just get angry at them
Simple pleasures. I don't get angry too much these days.

Just wait until Chauvin gets acquitted.

Ugh, dont remind me. Summers are always so fucking brutal. Sitting home alone with your dick in your hand while everyone else is having the time of their lives.

Just wait until Chauvin gets acquitted.
I really cant wait to see the US burn. Its gonna be so fucking sweet. They almost had a mistrial today too, its only a matter of time.