Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Peak Redditor Moment

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

you know it’s over when soydittors are calling a non mentally ill woman a “fetish” :lul:

Last edited:
Ofc whore cannot delete her million yrs of subconsciousness

Basically she wants me to treat her like a 1950s housewife, like she will do the housechores and cooking and then she will have sex on my command. Its sounds good on paper but I am used to doing things like laundry and washing dishes on my own. She likes holding hands while we walk and I love that but when we go out she wants me to order for her, wants me to pick out dresses for her and wants me to punish her if she does something I dont approve. And she is a super achiever in her profession, so this side of her doesnt really sense to me. Anyone have any advice for me?

if i had a wife i would like if she have this fetish, she's basically a slave and she wants to act like a house wife. i don't see what's wrong with the post.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ub0c3r/comment/i610l1e/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

even the comment aren't cucked in this post, am i reading the wrong post or what?

if i had a wife i would like if she have this fetish, she's basically a slave and she wants to act like a house wife. i don't see what's wrong with the post.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ub0c3r/comment/i610l1e/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

even the comment aren't cucked in this post, am i reading the wrong post or what?

Women acting submissive isn’t a fetish, that’s their nature, that’s what they are supposed to do

The Absolute State of Soys

This is like a hetero woman with a penis fetish

Probably a larp. Even if it's true, why the fuck would you post about it online, as a fetish at that? I would give my kidney and an eye for free for a submissive waifu like that

Probably a larp. Even if it's true, why the fuck would you post about it online, as a fetish at that?
He knows that he has won, and is bragging about it to reddit fags whilst acting weirded out.

Male redditors never fail to mention how career driven and intelligent their supposed girlfriends are, as if it's something to be proud of.