Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Peak Soyfag Alert

That’s fucking disgusting, I want to gouge my eyeballs out now

mogs me
real foids will soon be reserved for the societal elite only

@_meh type of masculine (wo)men

”I’d have kids spitting on me, or throwing trash at me, yelling obscenities, telling me to go kill myself every single day.”

Me too, Victoria! High five!

Except it was for different reasons… I got treated that way for having Tourette syndrome. But cucks don’t care about that, I’m still a toxic inkwell to them.

On another note, I’ll never look at tacos the same way again.

damn that's a tranny :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
He passes of well, too bad no matter good you pass you will always have an axe wound for a pussy.
”I’d have kids spitting on me, or throwing trash at me, yelling obscenities, telling me to go kill myself every single day.”

Me too, Victoria! High five!

Except it was for different reasons… I got treated that way for having Tourette syndrome. But cucks don’t care about that, I’m still a toxic inkwell to them.

On another note, I’ll never look at tacos the same way again.
Sans how would you rate this transition?

damn that's a tranny :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
He passes of well, too bad no matter good you pass you will always have an axe wound for a pussy.

Sans how would you rate this transition?
I didn’t realize it was a tranny at first when I saw the thumbnail so better than most, still not interested in a stink ditch