Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pedo catchers expose incel

its kinda of cringe

These catchers are hypocrites, clout-chasing and virtue signaling men who love validation and approval, plus a pass from society to indulge in bully behavior. In my country 13 year old girls are already giving head on clubs and fucking, on instagram i saw one who post on her status videos of her on clubs dressed as a e-girl (ans she is very attractive, a 10/10 and 5´4 at 13), she told me guys swallow on her mouth and she swallows, the fact that these girls are considered infants is funny. Also, if he were 19 and the girl were 14 here it would be legal with her consent, fortunately i dont live in such a disgusting country (even if my country is gross and has other problems). Also, i bet he would not hurt anyone, the guy in the video, but because he is 19 then he is like torturer and dangerous.

Last edited:
These catchers are hypocrites, clout-chasing and virtue signaling men who love validation and approval, plus a pass from society to indulge in bully behavior. In my country 13 year old girls are already giving head on clubs and fucking, on instagram i saw one who post on her status videos of her on clubs dressed as a e-girl (ans she is very attractive, a 10/10 and 5´4 at 13), she told me guys swallow on her mouth and she swallows, the fact that these girls are considered infants is funny. Also, if he were 19 and the girl were 14 here it would be legal with her consent, fortunately i dont live in such a disgusting country (even if my country is gross and has other problems). Also, i bet he would not hurt anyone, the guy in the video, but because he is 19 then he is like torturer and dangerous.
Literally no girl in existence would ever meet someone from the internet, unless he is a fucking Chad.

These catchers acting like girls are naive, angelic beings lmao. It's not the 1920s anymore. Girls are FAR more socially cunning than men.

jfl they act like 13 is some kind of baby

"Pedo"-catchers are just white knight simp faggots. At the same time these fags never learn their lesson going after girls under AOC and leaving all these bait chat logs and shit. Nothing but retards and cucks in this video :smonk:

"Pedo"-catchers are just white knight simp faggots. At the same time these fags never learn their lesson going after girls under AOC and leaving all these bait chat logs and shit. Nothing but retards and cucks in this video :smonk:
They aren't simps, they are just straight up psychopaths.

The way this dude tortures his victim, always giving them hope that nothing might happen, is nothing but evil.

In other videos he even pretends if they are sorry he won't call the cops and then does anyway.

Classic psychopathic dark triad Chad.

They aren't simps, they are just straight up psychopaths.

The way this dude tortures his victim, always giving them hope that nothing might happen, is nothing but evil.

In other videos he even pretends if they are sorry he won't call the cops and then does anyway.

Classic psychopathic dark triad Chad.
True true. The vigilantism is it's own moral debate but to enjoy and increase the suffering because you can is evil stuff. But hey, le ebil pedo deserve to be put in woodchipper so being fucking evil is justified, right? People who think they are virtuous are the most evil on Earth. This is why moralfags are all scum.