Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News pedophile gets acquited due to 'lack of adequate evidence' in currystan

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★

pakicurries and their non-stop rape train;

be it their homeland or the UK they gotta rape and rape and rape...

from indus river blind dolphins to donkeys to young boys-girls to even CORPSES they WILL rape anything with a hole in it

why do curries and pakis hate each other so much? You're just hindu indians and muslim indians.

Also why even care about this tribalism nonsense if you're incel anyway?

@bannedincel origin story

why do curries and pakis hate each other so much? You're just hindu indians and muslim indians.

one word, history

as for incel related part, they are equally incel like us but worse in maintaining it by going turborapists

one word, history
well yeah of course. Germany and France also had history. Germany was literally founded via war with france.
But now nobody cares anymore. So why should you care about something that happened before you were even born.
It's like with turks and greeks or english and irish. It's just dumb.
as for incel related part, they are equally incel like us but worse in maintaining it by going turborapists
tbh I've seen a lot of similar shit from curries too.
If they are really worse, what's the reason? You're the same race, only the religion is different. You think islam turns someone into pervert?

Pakis are curries. Curry refers to the entire South Asian brown blob not just one nationality

cousin fucking has made paki curries lower IQ than the Indian counterparts. my family alone has 3 generations of cousin fucking.

tbh I've seen a lot of similar shit from curries too.
If they are really worse, what's the reason? You're the same race, only the religion is different. You think islam turns someone into pervert?
Hindu curries usually just creep on underage girls in social media DMs

Hardly ever commit actual rape or molestation

cousin fucking has made paki curries lower IQ than the Indian counterparts. my family alone has 3 generations of cousin fucking.
I see. My ethnic group does it too, which explains a lot

from indus river blind dolphins to donkeys to young boys-girls to even CORPSES they WILL rape anything with a hole in it

View attachment 744350

this is due to cousin fucking and Islam making some men hate foids maybe too much and causing excessive misogyny. Leading to this issue.

well yeah of course. Germany and France also had history. Germany was literally founded via war with france.
But now nobody cares anymore. So why should you care about something that happened before you were even born.
It's like with turks and greeks or english and irish. It's just dumb.
because the war never ended, it's still going on and turned worse with desi muzzie curries being background actors for pakicurries

leave it westoid you will never understand, it's not like france and germ-many thing at all

You're the same race, only the religion is different. You think islam turns someone into pervert?
we are not same race anymore, most of indian curries don't indulge into incest and cousin marriage and don't have mountain of genetic and mental diseases like them, as for 'islam turning one pervert part' why don't you ask a former one himself ? @Transcended Trucel
this is due to cousin fucking and Islam making some men hate foids maybe too much and causing excessive misogyny. Leading to this issue.

most of indian curries don't indulge into incest and cousin marriage
An L for me as an Indian curry. My first cousin is a curry stacylite :feelsrope:

sandnigger but not arab
Iranian, kurdish, berber? What exactly?

If you niggas do arranged marriage then you’re lucky as hell, your race’s foids fog curry holes hard. Marriage is cucked but it’s way preferable to never ascending

If you niggas do arranged marriage then you’re lucky as hell, your race’s foids fog curry holes hard. Marriage is cucked but it’s way preferable to never ascending
I'm half white, so likely no marriage for me. Family is pretty secular.
Also it isn't really good either:
l0n1hwh9y9o91.jpg

I'm half white, so likely no marriage for me. Family is pretty secular.
Also it isn't really good either:
l0n1hwh9y9o91.jpg
Ah damn being mutt is brutal

And yeah “trad” marriages do seem awful.

View attachment 744350

It’s because in Islamic law you need 4 witnesses to have witnessed the penetration.

Looks like he fucked a little boy.

It’s because in Islamic law you need 4 witnesses to have witnessed the penetration.

Islamic law is outdated and useless. Only some of it is valid in 2023

is he fucking a little boy? lock him up for life. india is such a shithole

cousin fucking lowered his IQ and inhibition to do this

is he fucking a little boy? lock him up for life. india is such a shithole
Pakistan issue, b/c 4 witnesses weren't there, they didn't arrest him. even though video evidence is right there. This is what happens when some retard takes the book of an ancient illiterate sandnigger too seriously

this cum drinking shitskin low life form fucked a little boy, someone needs to put fire on the fag as soon as possible
totally retarded law but very based if you're going to rape a toilet plus you need up to 8 witnesses if their all toilets

Islamic law is outdated and useless. Only some of it is valid in 2023
Yeah, the fact that Muslim scholars say asking for paternity tests as an insurance shouldn’t be a thing is all you need to know. Absolutely cucked.

this cum drinking shitskin low life form fucked a little boy, someone needs to put fire on the fag as soon as possible

totally retarded law but very based if you're going to rape a toilet plus you need up to 8 witnesses if their all toilets
they should adjust it so video/photo evidence counts as proof. ofc Pakistan is such a shithole that they'll probably abuse that too with deepfake rape to arrest political dissidents

Yeah, the fact that Muslim scholars say asking for paternity tests as an insurance shouldn’t be a thing is all you need to know. Absolutely cucked.
most imams I've met are giga retarded trash. Especially sunni ones. They also show disrespect to other religions more so than christian priests/rabbis/Buddhists.

I don't care about pedophiles who target females.

most imams I've met are giga retarded trash. Especially sunni ones. They also show disrespect to other religions more so than christian priests/rabbis/Buddhists.
Sunnis are the ones that produce almost all of the terrorism in the middle east, yet they talk shit about the shia all the time. Actual meme levels of cultishness.

Pakistan issue, b/c 4 witnesses weren't there, they didn't arrest him. even though video evidence is right there. This is what happens when some retard takes the book of an ancient illiterate sandnigger too seriously
glad these people are being mass imported into europe

apparently he raped 132 kids on video. so it is actually worse than it seems. And he has gotten for this rape multiple times from court.

apparently he raped 132 kids on video. so it is actually worse than it seems. And he has gotten for this rape multiple times from court.
then it's obvious that their 'system' itslef promotes such behaviour with such a 'patronage'; and they all are collecting such a (collective) karmic debt with these ghastly atrocities...it is going to be giga tragic for them whenever time arrives