Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Pedophile teacher admits to being sexually attracted to her 12 year old student, responses from quora normies are all positive

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★

Jfl literally ALL of the replies are saying shit like "Thank you for being so honest, very interesting human perspective" "You shouldn't feel guilty over your feelings, stay strong" "I congratulate you for writing this" "It's possible that he's actually your kindred spirit" and even MULTIPLE other females saying "It's technically not pedophilia because 12 years old isn't a child" (What the fuck???:feelskek:)

If a man wrote this exact same post but with the genders reserved they would be sending it to the FBI tipline instead:feelshaha: Even if she actually did have sex with him and was convicted she would probably just get 6 weeks probation and transferred to another school district

I fucking hate quora faggots like these, bloody pieces of shit, all of them:reeeeee:

TeeHee! YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING LONELY IT IS TO BE A SHORT UGLY UNDESIRABLE SUBHUMAN YOU BITCH?:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Foids truly will do anything for prime young chads. 37, married with kids in a position of power/mentorship? Doesn't matter, they still want that Chad.