Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pedophiles and Pedophile Sympathizers are a CANCER on the Incel Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you realize that the examples you're picking are on the end side of this thread? 16 is already covered for and 15 is a grey area.

I may be wrong but since girls start puberty earlier aren't they finishing somehwhere around that age?

@ColdLightOfDay
Most 10th grade girls I’ve seen look like that

Every man will find jb foids attractive. Most men just don’t have the balls to admit it
I don't find the girls I posted attractive. Those are "JBs" not 16.

Stop coping. You made a thread on hebephilia disorders only affected 11% of the population yourself.

Stop saying everyone that doesn't share the same view as you is gay.

I don't find the girls I posted attractive. Those are "JBs" not 16.

Stop coping. You made a thread on hebephilia disorders only affected 11% of the population yourself.

First of all, hebephilia is a PREDOMINANT attraction to pubescent girls (ages 11-13). Merely having the attraction doesn’t make you a hebephile. And it was actually 16%. Also studies show over 80% of men showed arousal to girls ages 12-16. Also jb means under 18.

Big boobs are kind of a meme. The girl in the right has small boobs but still looks more physically mature.

I don't think it's sports bra that's the reason you can see their boobs, it's their hips, lack of curvature, very childish face, small stature, etc.

I think it was proven that most guys don't care that much about breast size as long as they're there.
I went back and looked at the pictures and honestly I have no idea what you’re talking about. Even with sports bras you can see some of their tits, so multiply it by like 3 and that’s them shirtless.
86F0AC35 01E5 46A4 8358 A4AA52BC55FE

Look at the picture ffs, are you seriously attracted to those girls? I find that disturbing.
yeah. I don’t see an issue with it. Again, I’m not a moral fag and if it was LEGAL I would allow men to have any age of female (under 12: they have to get consent from parents for sex with their daughter but over 12 is fair game). This does include very young girls (although I am not personally attracted to them).

Do you realize that the examples you're picking are on the end side of this thread? 16 is already covered for and 15 is a grey area.

I may be wrong but since girls start puberty earlier aren't they finishing somehwhere around that age?

@ColdLightOfDay
Everyone who is claiming they are cool with the 12-14 range needs to take a look at that football team and confirm because that is genuinely sick.
Lol, maybe this explains why a lack of maturity in a prospective partner is not a turn off for these guys...
can you quote the picture please? I can't find it
@Yamete

Last edited:
I went back and looked at the pictures and honestly I have no idea what you’re talking about. Even with sports bras you can see some of their tits, so multiply it by like 3 and that’s them shirtless.View attachment 243608

yeah. I don’t see an issue with it. Again, I’m not a moral fag and if it was LEGAL I would allow men to have any age of female (under 12: they have to get consent from parents for sex with their daughter but over 12 is fair game). This does include very young girls (although I am not personally attracted to them).
That's the U15 Team this is the U14 team.

Maxresdefault 1

Like I said it's not their breasts that make them unattractive other girl had small breasts as well

Everyone who is claiming they are cool with the 12-14 range needs to take a look at that football team and confirm because that is genuinely sick.

Lol, maybe this explains why a lack of maturity in a prospective partner is not a turn off for these guys...

The only maturity women are capable to pull off is that of becoming whores. WHY THE HELL IS A FUCKING BLACKPILLED INCEL DEFENDING FEMALES !

No one is talking about 17 year olds in this thread, you are debating yourself. Hebophelia encompasses the 12-15 range.
At age 15, many foids already look 20

I don't see ncel as a community.

Normfags will always suggest they are against <18 girls. But just wait til they get the opportunity. Values...
Aaaaaand the're gone!

normfaks are notorious liars.

Last edited:
For me Niggas... A woman get her hymen replastered or sown back on thereby giving "her virginity back".

She can get Botox to make her skin tighter & supposedly more youthful.

She can heavily fraud her physical features to give her a more youthful appearance.

What is the necessity for a specific age number & what does it signify to you?

No I am not a cuck as if I have to defend myself from accusations about that all because I have asked 2 questions.

That's the U15 Team this is the U14 team.

View attachment 243612

Like I said it's not their breasts that make them unattractive other girl had small breasts as well

I don't get what this picture is trying to proof. Yes I find a lot of these girls attractive. Are you happy?

They’re ugly cuz no makeup but their hips seem fine. Their thighs are meaty and hip bearing tier.
I don't know the statistics on child bearing seems to be at conflict with that doesn't it? At least if I remember correctly.

They look like small boys with some tits poking through to me.

I don't get what this picture is trying to proof. Yes I find a lot of these girls attractive. Are you happy?
No. Because the stigma that incels are a bunch of nonces is damaging to the blackpill.
12 is really young tbh
15 is actually legal in a lot of western countries so I won’t judge, I still couldn’t be in relationship with a girl who has the mental faculty of a 15 year old. When people refer to ‘jbs’ they usually mean 12-14.

Last edited:
...are you autistic by any chance?
I doubt he is although he's eccentric, but others are.

He also a hormonal disorder so he probably looks a lot younger (not throwing shade at you @BummerDrummer but he probably asked that since the link between autism + hebephilia and trying to game out the cause behind your sexual desires)

Providing a physical frame of reference for what people in the thread are talking about. Nothing more, nothing less.

MORALFAGS GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...are you autistic by any chance?
Don’t think so. They seem fine to me even for moderates who think age of consent should be a thing.
They look like small boys with some tits poking through to me.
I don’t see it. Even if I did see it idk why other men attracted to it shouldn’t be able to have sex with it. It’s the same reason I’d be ok for Napoleon de geso to have his “waifu of culture” even if she’s like, 5.

Cherrypicking. How can we criticise IT of this when everyone here is so guilty of it themselves? A football team is a good example because it shows a good cross section for what the median average looks like, cherrypicking proves absolutely nothing, you can find a picture of a 19 year old who looks 11 if you looked for it.
They look younger because jb soccer players wear baggy clothes, get pictures of jb volleyball teams in their tight shorts, and they'll all look developed.

They look younger because jb soccer players wear baggy clothes, get pictures of jb volleyball teams in their tight shorts, and they'll all look developed.
Their faces look like little kids to me, some of them boyish even, can’t understand how any grown man can find that attractive.

12 is really young tbh

Are you kidding? that's the best age, at that time a lot of them look exactly like sagiri from eromanga sensei

1503414212 k1OpOct   Imgur

B628c04903c788979083c03a17e079df4166aa10r1 640 361 hq

You are fucking gay if you wouldn't tap that

Their faces look like little kids to me, some of them boyish even, can’t understand how any grown man can find that attractive.
Who cares about the face? That doesn't mean they can't get horny and consent to sex.

Don’t think so. They seem fine to me even for moderates who think age of consent should be a thing.
Are you cool with a grown man fucking a newborn? Because that is the end point of not caring about morals at all.

Are you cool with a grown man fucking a newborn? Because that is the end point of not caring about morals at all.
Yes. I’ve said this before. With the parents consent any child under 12 may partake in sexual encounters.
If he wants to he can. I have no qualms.

Who cares about the face? That doesn't mean they can't get horny and consent to sex.
I care if I’m going to be the one looking at it. The mentality of a 14 year old is also extremely immature, I don’t get why you guys want a little doll you can play dress up with.

Yes. I’ve said this before. With the parents consent any child under 12 may partake in sexual encounters.
Respectable for being brave enough to state that position tbh.

Others in the thread avoided it.

At least your consistent.

lol im out this thread.

Ill repeat this one last time;
any people who thinks this kind of rationale is normal has deeper issues other than Inceldom.

You are our messiah. Amen.

I care if I’m going to be the one looking at it. The mentality of a 14 year old is also extremely immature, I don’t get why you guys want a little doll you can play dress up with.
People in their 20s are immature too

lol im out this thread.

Ill repeat this one last time;
any people who thinks this kind of rationale is normal has deeper issues other than Inceldom.
thank god you're not the one who makes the laws

You would get along great with a guy known as Dr. Pizza.

People in their 20s are immature too
So are 5 year old kids. What’s your point? Maturity is a continuum. 5 - extremely immature, 14 - very immature, 20s - moderately immature. With differing degrees of variability within each, obviously.

Only normies label them as immature, but if they are able to get horny and have periods, they stop becoming immature. They can be ignorant about things, but their immaturity ended. Men preferred jb's much more when it was legal, no man who had access to jb's wanted a used 20+ year old rostie who's "mature" as a wife. You can pair bond better with the 14 year old, and she will be way more committed and loyal than an old rostie non-virgin, who's set in her chad dick hopping ways. And jfl at caring about jb sluts sucking adult dicks, and at the same time not say anything about infant male genital mutilation, which is a billion times worse than even fucking a prepubescent 11 year old.

and at the same time not say anything about infant male genital mutilation, which is a billion times worse than even fucking a prepubescent 11 year old.
I agree that genital mutilation is wrong but so is fucking a girl who still likes my little pony.

I agree that genital mutilation is wrong but so is fucking a girl who still likes my little pony.
Most jb's are way passed that stage. There are adults who like that show too btw.

I'd say the bare minimum is 10 or 11. That's middle school age. Girls start fucking in middle school anyway

Most jb's are way passed that stage. There are adults who like that show too btw.
The only adults who like my little pony are autistic retards with severe arrested development issues. 11 year girls still play with barbie dolls

I'd say the bare minimum is 10 or 11. That's middle school age. Girls start fucking in middle school anyway
A0461762358 10

Tbh. Only in most extreme cases unless you mean late middle school.

The only adults who like my little pony are autistic retards with severe arrested development issues. 11 year girls still play with barbie dolls
Pubescent jb teens don't play with them, unless they are also autistic retards.

Innocence is charming, it melts men's heart like nothing else in this world, not that I would expect a brute like you to understand.

Maybe because you are gay?

If I were gay, I wouldn't waste money visiting Stacy whores.

What teenagers have is not ''innocence'', it is ''immaturity''.

No they are not they are not as soon as you develope sexual urges you are no longer a child.

I get so pissed everytime I hear people calling teenagers "children" like in school shootings "they were just children" no they were not!! Children are ignorant and live in the paradise that is childhood they are not degenerate teenagers who have sex and seek sexual validation from their looks to feel good about themselves!
yo based

Ohh boyy if only you knew how wrong you are.

Filters quality80 background colorwhite formatjpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.