Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Pedotears sure are real tough guys huh?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
97a0579

IT should be monitored ngl

So he will go so far as to have his son killed because he has to please m'lady?

This level of cuck shouldn't even be possible.

If your child ends up incel you are a failure as a parent

Well spoken fine white knight. May Muh Lady bless you with 5 minutes of her attention.

Our day is not coming dumbass.

The only difference our people are not going down. Unlike Dr Pizza, that antifa shooter and couple more of child molesters that got exposed not so long ago.

You can virtue signalling all day long at your internet safe space, it won't protect you.

At least, be nice to people that throw money at you when you wagecuck.
And never forget to call me sir. It would be a shame you get fired and move your sorry ass to r/suicidewatch

This is their honest and non-virtue signaling opinion.

OH NO, I DEARY ME IT WANTS ME TO BE BOMBED TO DEATH, OH WHATEVER WILL I DO!?!?
Tumblr po0r045arO1x73yfbo1 400

Oh, I know!

I'll laugh at the fact that this mentally deranged bastard would want his son to kill himself if he was an incel! IT is just SUCH a nice and morally sound watchdog group, there are no fascist bastards in their community at all!

Tenor 5

Burn in hell and eat shit ITfags pewpew.

How much you're willing to bet he never saw a vagina irl?

I'm Incel yet I don't support terrorism. Fuck that Cuck tbh.

yeah a bunch of lonely virgins sure are a threat to america :feelshaha:

If your child ends up incel you are a failure as a parent
If a parent's child ends up incel both parents should be chemically castrated tbh tbh ngl ngl pewpew.

I didn’t know that a bunch of lonely virgins were a bigger threat then groups that stated goals are to kill civilians. Can’t have the inkwells insulting muh lady.

I'd like to meet this soycuck so I can stick my fist through his skull in front of his landwhale gf he's in an open relationship with. Plus, the majority of men are incels you dumb faggot.

By the way, america is doing a shit job at dealing with terrorists as well. Killing terrorists only creates more terrorists.
Just treat the symptom bro!

yeah a bunch of lonely virgins sure are a threat to america :feelshaha:
:feelskek:
If a parent's child ends up incel both parents should be chemically castrated tbh tbh ngl ngl pewpew.
tbf it’s theoretically possible for a Chad and Stacy, both w/ good genetics to have an incel tier kid. Due to genetic recombination, a male child could inherit the Stacy’s traits which could cause them to be a very feminine male, creating a cel.

tbf it’s theoretically possible for a Chad and Stacy, both w/ good genetics to have an incel tier kid. Due to genetic recombination, a male child could inherit the Stacy’s traits which could cause them to be a very feminine male, creating a cel.

Incest and inbreeding defines most of human history because of the isolation of tribes. Such a situation could create abominations, even if the parents are chad&stacy.
Similarly even if you killed every single ugly person male&female, you would be greatly reducing genetic variance. And results could still end up incels.

They bombed them into oblivion, that is precisely how they should be dealt with
No it's for that exact reason that the US has spent 20 years in Afghanistan and has acomplished nothing, as a matter of fact Taliban are more popular then the NATO forces. That is exactly how NOT to win asymetrical wars, congrats IT, you are wrong for the unempteenth time.

Just one thing I never got @Wagiecel, why do people alter IncelTears name to insult them, when we're the subject matter of the sub?

Isn't calling IT "cuck" tears or "pedo" tears actually referring to incels as cucks and pedos?

Wouldn't it be better to say "the cucks from IT" or "the pedos from IT"?

Also St.Sigmacel has type 2 diabetes from sitting on his ass eating cheetos all day at his desk pewpew.

I didn’t know that a bunch of lonely virgins were a bigger threat then groups that stated goals are to kill civilians. Can’t have the inkwells insulting muh lady.
This, being on this forum is like being a member of Al-Qaeda!

Just one thing I never got @Wagiecel, why do people alter IncelTears name to insult them, when we're the subject matter of the sub?

Isn't calling IT "cuck" tears or "pedo" tears actually referring to incels as cucks and pedos?

Also St.Sigmacel has type 2 diabetes from sitting on his ass eating cheetos all day at his desk pewpew.
Well feel free to use that big brain of yours to come up with a catchy title for them. Pedos from IT sounds too long and formal.

We need something that catches on real fast while reminding them of who they are.

Reminds me of the navy seal copypasta

Actually, this is prime copypasta material, we can use this..

Well feel free to use that big brain of yours to come up with a catchy title for them. Pedos from IT sounds too long and formal.

We need something that catches on real fast while reminding them of who they are.
What about simply just referring to them as "The Cucks" to take away any importance their previous mocking name seemed to suggest they had to us. This removes the significance behind their sub and insults them in a short and reasonable way pewpew.

Reminds me of the navy seal copypasta
That's what I was thinking too, he sounds like he is going to wipe us off the face of the earth with Gorilla warfare

What about simply just referring to them as "The Cucks" to take away any importance their previous mocking name seemed to suggest they had to us. This removes the significance behind their sub and insults them in a short and reasonable way pewpew.
how do you differentiate between those cucks and garden variety cucks?

Problem is most won't get it. Even with somethin like pedotears everyone knows we are talking about IT thanks to the -tears part.

Problem is most won't get it. Even with somethin like pedotears everyone knows we are talking about IT thanks to the -tears part.
You're acting like people would actually care that IT wasn't mentioned, people flock to threads that refer to "cucks" all the time, all that's needed is a screenshot for context pewpew and eventually people will understand pewpew.

But I just want sex lol

You're acting like people would actually care that IT wasn't mentioned, people flock to threads that refer to "cucks" all the time, all that's needed is a screenshot for context pewpew and eventually people will understand pewpew.
Maybe something like ITpedos would also work. Short and straight to the point.

Behold, le "sane" person writing sane things

Also, oh no, you heard it guys, the amerimutts will bomb me
:feelskek:

yea, ITcel, IT cuck or IT pedo are more accurate

No it's for that exact reason that the US has spent 20 years in Afghanistan and has acomplished nothing, as a matter of fact Taliban are more popular then the NATO forces. That is exactly how NOT to win asymetrical wars, congrats IT, you are wrong for the unempteenth time.
US isn't there to stop terrorism or wars. War is very profitable and free oil from sandniggers

"If I had a son that was incel, I would disown him and hope he killed himself"

Females reject, ostracize and look down on 80% of men. It's only natural to hate a group of people who treat you poorly. But in this society we are expected to ignore how degenerately females conduct themselves simply because vagina.

I'd like to meet this soycuck so I can stick my fist through his skull in front of his landwhale gf he's in an open relationship with. Plus, the majority of men are incels you dumb faggot.

if he believed in the sub-8 rule then he essential wants almost all men dead, lol

A gymcel should PM him and ask to meet him somewhere. I bet he won’t do shit.

What a moron. Incel is involuntary celibate, not ppl writing here.

In fact plenty of incels write to IT right now.

This guy would happily let his son commit suicide but us evil inkwells are the bad guys

A gymcel should PM him and ask to meet him somewhere. I bet he won’t do shit.
Then post the messages here of him backing out to show how much of a pussy he is to everyone.