Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pennsylvania is the worst place in America to be incel

Hapalattocel

Hapalattocel

GO GO GADGET KAMEHAME CHEEK BUSTER JUTSU!
-
Any foid passively witnessed, or interacted with, outside of Pennsylvania is dramatically more tolerable. Pennsylvania women are demons. Everything flawed about women is intensified 10x. Typical interactions can promote a violent rage & they act like total pieces of shit on purpose.

My first time in a city was in Penssylvania and I was in a taxi riding by niggers burning down a street corner circa 2010

I can’t even imagine what happens in that place these days

Can't be worse than Cali, if I could move eastward I would

i do believe you but any place you live as a incel you are never gonna get pussy. not even nigger women like incels.

Not as worse as Florida or California

Try California, Texas, Florida, or NYC; let me know how that goes.

Can't be worse than Cali, if I could move eastward I would
I would move to Colorado, Montana, Michigan(not Detroit) or New England if I could.

I would move to Colorado, Montana, Michigan(not Detroit) or New England if I could.
Colorado seems ideal, but I need to have a job lined up as well as some other things taken into consideration, maybe in 1-2 years

Colorado seems ideal, but I need to have a job lined up as well as some other things taken into consideration, maybe in 1-2 years
Yeah that's kind of my very hopeful plan/dream also: Colorado has great scenery, way less people than where I live, way better climate, etc. I would love to cope with nature more but that isn't really something where I live. Plus they have :smonk: there.

Try California, Texas, Florida, or NYC; let me know how that goes.

I still have very little doubt Pennsylvania is better. Maybe Texas is the worst, the gang violence there makes it the hardest state mentally to live.
New York, maybe. But California or Florida, no.

If any doubts I'd still place Pennsylvania in the top #5 of the worst. My county alone dwarfs the STD statistics of almost all the nation

My first time in a city was in Penssylvania and I was in a taxi riding by niggers burning down a street corner circa 2010

I can’t even imagine what happens in that place these days

Yeah niggers can't even be incel even when they have potato personalities, are obese, asshole man children. It just doesn't happen unless they're closeted fags

Yeah that's kind of my very hopeful plan/dream also: Colorado has great scenery, way less people than where I live, way better climate, etc. I would love to cope with nature more but that isn't really something where I live. Plus they have :smonk: there.
Heard the foids are less foid and more traditional too, majority red state but can't cope like that until you've actually been there

Shhh...we have his genome too.

You can cope with cheesesteaks though.

The women in new england are all landwhales. And I dont just mean very fat, I mean so fucking fat that you cant believe a human could survive like that
Kek just like old England