Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Pennsylvania Stormcel Allegedly Decapitates His Glowie FathER

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
A (((((33))))))-year-old Pennsylvania man was charged with decapitating his dad after posting a gruesome video seemingly showing him holding up the head...
He calmly said it belonged to “a (((federal))) employee of over 20 years and my father.”
“He is now in hell for an eternity as a traitor to his country,” the commentator said, identifying himself as Justin Mohn before going on an unhinged rant against the government in line with QAnon conspiracy theories, calling for “militias” across the US to unite and kill federal officials “on site.”
Mohn claims he is the commander of America’s network of militias as he rants against migrants, the Biden administration, the LBGTQ community, Black Lives Matter and “far-left woke mobs,” while calling for the slaughter and public execution of FBI agents, IRS employees, US Marshals, federal judges, border control officers and more “for betraying their country.”
Lebanon County
(didn't something crazy happen here a while back?)
[H]e claimed that the government “negligently and fraudulently” pushed him to take out student loans between 2010 and 2014 to pay for his education at Penn State University, a court filing shows.

After graduating in 2014 with a degree in agribusiness management, Mohn was “unable to secure a job commensurate with his education or sufficient to enable him to maintain his student loan payments.”
Mohn chalked up his lack of employment to employers’ “perception of him as an overeducated, white male, which led to affirmative action against him whilst providing no benefits,”
Mohn was forced to move back to his parent’s home in Middletown Township.

The alleged killer self-published six books including “Poems I wrote While Stoned” and “The Second Messiah: King of Earth” and is also a musician with four albums on Spotify. His songs include “They Came for Justin Mohn,” “Wonky Honky” and “Judge Kathy Toilet.”

Screenshot 20240131 173153

If someone made a thread already I missed it

Last edited:
Based as fuck. Good riddance to that glowie scum.

Strong candidate for retard of the year only a month in. The way he nonchalantly said “and my father” had me cracking up though :lul:

Strong Chud pheno.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Anatomy is Destiny. @13k

Roastie HR saw his face in the interview and refused to hire him. He can't betabuxx anymore. Goes down a politics-cope pipeline to blame society for him not being able to betabuxx a woman.

Coping to avoid the fact that his looks aren't good enough to get one night stands, relationships, career

The biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action are white women. Second is black women. Affirmative Action cucked both white and black men.

Feminism is responsible for this.

What a LOLcow LMFAO!!!

I admire the arrogance of white guys. "I'm the US President now"
Imagine being truecel tier doing this jfl....

If he was chad we'd have a real movement on our hands. Roasties would flock to him and androphilic men like the Tate-sexuals would follow

Some of what he said was based.
He sang

“This is a woman’s world. Empowering only girls. Step on all the men. Kill the cock and praise the hen,”

This guy was blackpilled.

Imagine being truecel tier doing this jfl....

If he was chad we'd have a real movement on our hands. Roasties would flock to him and androphilic men like the Tate-sexuals would follow
Hollywood actors are highly paid and pampered to make sure they stay inside the system instead of becoming politicians

Reagan won in 1984 because he was better looking

He sang

“This is a woman’s world. Empowering only girls. Step on all the men. Kill the cock and praise the hen,”

This guy was blackpilled.
He's more sympathetic then. Why kill your own father of all people?

Maybe his boomer father was making life hell for him and he killed his father in an act of passion. Afterwards he realised there's no way he could escape, so he made this crazy video as an insanity plea attempt.

"I'm so insane I called myself President. Don't send me to jail."

Maybe his boomer father was making life hell for him and he killed his father in an act of passion. Afterwards he realised there's no way he could escape, so he made this crazy video as an insanity plea attempt.

"I'm so insane I called myself President. Don't send me to jail."
Nah, he definitely has a few screws loose. He was on reddit last year trying to hire a militia by posting on LARP subs.

Nah, he definitely has a few screws loose. He was on reddit last year trying to hire a militia by posting on LARP subs.
My attempt to create Incelistan would probably be just as successful.

My attempt to create Incelistan would probably be just as successful.
This guy was just slow. A lot of things he said in the video were facts, until the 10-11 minute mark where he clearly goes into delusional territory claiming FBI members were visiting his home, and he influenced political opponents.