Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People at the barber shop bursted out laughing today when I came in

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
So I went to a barber shop to cut my hair today, I go there every few weeks for 2 years+ now. So I went there, got in, got the haircut done and went out but realized after a while that I forgot my face mask so I went back again. When I opened the doors, everyone who was there bursted out laughing, 100% at me, including the two female barbers that were there and a foid who was getting her hair done. I just took my mask and quickly got out and went home. I can't stand it anymore. I really can't. I haven't been laughed at this bad for years now maybe because I barely go out, this surely helps preventing this shit from happening. I am so demotivated even more so because I know I look weird and everything I do or don't do in my life will be judged based 100% off of my bad looks - negative halo that stems from my bad genes.

I feel really bad now.

Over for barber customercels

Other people feel entitled to laugh at any mistake or forgetful action or clumsy interaction you make when you are incel.

Other people feel entitled to laugh at any mistake or forgetful action or clumsy interaction you make when you are incel.
Well they should consider that they may not be entitled to being alive if you know what I mean.

Well they should consider that they may not be entitled to being alive if you know what I mean.
Yeah normies really need to mind their own business and stop trying to amuse themselves from the misery of low status males. Unironically they should get a hobby.

normies really need to mind their own business and stop trying to amuse themselves from the misery of low status males. Unironically they should get a hobby.

Just buy hair clipper and do it yourself at home theory there is no haircut for your face anyway

i don't get it, what were they laughing at? that you forgot your mask?

normgroid humor does not compute

Same thing happened to me. Luckily there was only 2 barbers there. I let my hair grow for a year. They kind of just laughed as soon as I walked in. I should have just walked out

Another time I went after growing my hair out for 10 or so months. No one laughed cuz they were really busy cutting. I sat down and waited with other customers waiting. But when it came my turn to get picked, Barbers kept skipping me so im assuming they didnt want to cut my hair cuz it was so long. I waited about 2-3 hours until I finally got to get my hair cut

Now a days I've learned to cut my own hair thanks to quarantine

Last edited:
i let my hair get to the point of becoming matted from length and when i went to get it cut all the people in the shitty haircut place were laughing at how long and subhuman it was. i made up some bullshit story about how i was exposed to covid and this was all because of self-quarantining because i was so humiliated.

Same thing happened to me. Luckily there was only 2 barbers there. I let my hair grow for a year. They kind of just laughed as soon as I walked in. I should have just walked out

Another time I went after growing my hair out for 10 or so months. No one laughed cuz they were really busy cutting. I sat down and waited with other customers waiting. But when it came my turn to get picked, Barbers kept skipping me so im assuming they didnt want to cut my hair cuz it was so long. I waited about 2-3 hours until I finally got to get my hair cut

Now a days I've learned to cut my own hair thanks to quarantine
BRUTAL. I was once ignored like that by a conductor/ticket inspector on a train. I got on the train and sat down where he was selling tickets. He would sell them to everyone but me even though I told him I just came in. Even after he sold the tickets to all the people from my train station where I got in, he would later sell them to people from next train stations ignoring nobody else but me. In the end he didn't sell it to me for 30+ minutes of the entire ride.

It is the drop that spilled the glass.

Don't give into it man... Every day above ground it good.
Just stop caring about negative people... Become the Joker from the movie joker...

Same but at the music class

I'm sorry that's awful.
Do you live in the West? This is the sort of shameless naked savagery that only cumskins do. People have more compassion and respect in the East.
Over for westerncels.

Over for barber customercels
That's why I been cutting my own hair for years now.

I'm sorry that's awful.
Do you live in the West? This is the sort of shameless naked savagery that only cumskins do. People have more compassion and respect in the East.
Over for westerncels.

That's why I been cutting my own hair for years now.
I live in Poland.

I really felt this one as I can relate. This is very bad and dangerous on on ones mental health. Then soyciety wonders why people snap and go Cho

Chad gets help and understanding
İncel gets laughs and insults

They will perish

Just cut your hair on your own, I've been cutting my hair for the past half a year and I'm getting quite used to it, also it saves you money

The only good thing about getting a foid haircut is the occasional tit-arm-back action...