Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People here are just racist cause it's edgy

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
Like you wouldn't even commit a hate crime. You probably haven't done anything violent to anyone in your life. Your short and slow and most ethnic minorities mog you. Sad existence fr

Untrue yet to encounter a single racist in this based forum :feelsEhh:

im not racizt
i hate all racez equally

I'll race you

i'll win cuz you'll get the adrenaline pumping
Emba
I'm a cripple!

Like you wouldn't even commit a hate crime. You probably haven't done anything violent to anyone in your life. Your short and slow and most ethnic minorities mog you. Sad existence fr
Low IQ post.

You don’t have to commit crimes against non whites for white libtards and Jews to call you a racist.

All you have to do is make the sensible decision to avoid the groid and other dangerous non whites ie Mexicans/Arabs/Jews as much as you possibly can in your every day life for basic safety and security purposes and again they’ll call you a racist anyway despite you using this peaceful method of resistance to forced multiculturalism because Jews and white libtards don’t really care about fomenting brotherhood between the races.

They just want to force whites to interact with non whites because they damn well know there’s a higher chance of violence or murder, rape or robbery being committed against us if we do interact with non whites than if we do not.

Avoiding the groid/and most other non whites in real life isn’t even truly a racist action as you may feel sincere concern for these groups and even empathy but realize they’re simply too dangerous and self destructive for you to place yourself around.

Thus avoiding the groid and related non whites is simply a sign of intelligence.

Why do you think most humans are intelligent enough to stay out of shark infested waters?

And why do niggers once they somehow get rich whether it’s through acting or rapping move the hell out of the hood into rich gated private security having almost save for them and a few others near entirely white communities?

It’s because these rich groids and shark avoiding humans possess some semblance of intelligence and survival instincts.

I fully believe half if not more of the niggers that I’ve had epic arguments/debates/shit flinging competitions at eachother during my 20 some years of internet browsing are dead now well before their time as a result of their nigger nature causing them to act out stupidly in one manner or another be it self destructive behavior related to guns, drugs and or violence and if not that sexual promiscuity and if not that running from the cops or running their idiot mouths against some nigger/s even more wild and violent than them and being permaneantly shut up by those nigs since they never learned themselves when to shut the fuck up and accept when they’ve been beaten in an argument, debate, insult contest or even a rap competition. :feelsUgh:

Bottom line is niggers are gonna nig, Jews are gonna Jew so just stay away from both of these bastard groups and you’ll end up living a marginally better life for it. :feelsokman:

true most don't do anything. just talk. well most people always like this.

I only hate Arabs and Turks. Just because i hate them it doesen’t mean i have to start fights with them whenever i see them. I am also aware of the fact that not all of them are bad people, i just don’t like them

Be racist against foids, not against brocels :feelsthink:

I was buying a money order to pay my veterans life insurance when I got in an argument with a black and called him a nigger because he was acting like one I'm banned from there now. Blacks have done about 10 bad things to me so I have zero Patience for blacks,Hawaiians and fillipinos (same reasons)
Also Chinese people can act vile, Zionist Jews run the world I speak about that ALOT in public I've had a few verbal exchanges with the black Hebrew Israelites because they antagonize me with their racist anti white signs

No, I'm racist in retaliation, plain and simple.

Learn the difference. :feelsjuice:

racist does not have to commit hate crimes
racist is just realizing differences between races. its nothing edgy about it its common sense. blame the fucking gay jewish society that made being racist negative and edgy
Well, going by this definition, then yeah, I'm definitely a racist.

Race stereotype >>>>>>>>>>> racism